(Edit) I need your help.Please read it's really important

Edit: They made a new fucking account.Their new account is rdsdggy.Report their ass,block them and don't interact with them in any other way!!

Okay so it's not something i usually ask but right me and some fellow other artists need your help. This user on Instagram fjbjbjweve has been stealing artworks and they didn't credited any of the artists. Their previous account was ffevewvw which got taken down.I was the first one who got my artworks stolen by their previous account and im 100% sure they will post my artworks that they've stolen.

DON'T COMMENT ON THEIR POSTS!! JUST REPORTING THEM WILL DO JUST FINE! 

And to give you a little extra info of how all this started it went like this.I responded to a dude who said that anime is the reason ppl commit suicide by telling him to show proof of what he's saying.Last i checked anime wasn't included in the reasons of suicide.Out of nowhere this account popped up which was new and said that im bad at shit talking.I responded by saying 'You literally have a fake profile and you think i'll take you seriously? Also next time if you wanna insult me/correct me make sure your profile looks at least real'

Next thing i saw was my art and my fellow artists get stolen by this person(this happened with their previous account).

Report them,block them and don't comment on their posts!!