Yandere! Michael Myers x Reader [LEMON] (Re-written)

(Author: Gender neutral reader.I will make two parts for this one)

Who would have excepted this?The one and only Michael Myers being obsessed with someone else except Laurie!He even couldn't believe it.A cold blooded killer like him stalking his dear (Y/N).All the survivors along with you were waiting for the next trial to begin.

Michael's Pov 

No no no no! I can't be seriously catching feelings for them.Im a serial killer!I must kill them but for some reason i can't bring myself to.I don't understand what makes them so special.They're even more interesting than Laurie. (Author: Laurie is amazing stfu Michael)

I've been watching every single thing they do,keeping in mind things they like,remembering every single small detail that they have talked about with their friends.Ughh why can't i get them out of my fucking mind?!? I slammed my head in a locker trying to get them out of my head (Before anyone says that it might have hurted- Mf has survived from worse things than that)(Also the friends i talked about are the other survivors)

I started walking close to where the survivors were ,waiting for the trial to start and get this over with.There they were,along with my sister Laurie,Dwight and Jake (From what i remember the survivors are 5....? Okay i'll shut up)

We were waiting for Dwight to get ready for the trial.I started playing with my knife as i waited.I wonder if i can get close to (Y/N).Interact with them maybe-

Dwight FINALLY was ready and the trial began.I looked around trying to spot any of the survivors and more specifically (Y/N).

Your Pov

I started running trying to find at least one generator to fix.This is literally an endless loop.We'll keep coming back here eventually.It's like fate or our own hell.The best thing? Having a fucking serial killer lurking near.How amazing...

I found one generator and started fixing it.I swear to God if something goes wrong-. I heard a scream near by.

"It sounded like Laurie" I said to myself leaving the generator to find a locker to hide in.I looked around and spotted a locker.I opened it and jumped in surprise when i saw Dwight.

"Out of all the fucking lockers you had to choose this one?"I asked him

"Well sorry i didn't knew you were gonna come here out of all of them"Dwight said.I peeked through the locker and saw The Shape or known as Michael Myers.I got inside the locker along with Dwight

"H-hey! What are you!"Dwight tried to say but i covered his mouth

"Shut up.Michael is near"I whispered and he nodded.We both stayed silent as we saw Michael pass by.I quickly got out and started running back to the generator i was previously.I started fixing it and i saw Jake come and help me.He looked at me and gave me a smile

"We'll get out of this shithole (Y/N),i promise you"Jake said.We both got up as we fully fixed the generator

What we didn't knew was someone was near us.Listening to what we were saying.....

"They won't escape from me.They're mine and mine alone!"

(Author: Part 2 will be the lemon + an extra part which won't be lemon for the asexual ppl)