Chapter 19

Amora's Pov

Kat follows behind me as we quietly walk through the foyer and stop in front of the two staircases.

stache is somewhere upstairs stealing our stuff.

I watch as Kat moves to go up one of the staircases when I pull her shoulder and stop her.

"you should go wait for your brother to come, I don't want you getting hurt." 

she rolls my hand off her shoulder. "I can take care of myself Amora." she places her hand on her hip

"I know you can but, I would rather be safe than sorry-" I get interrupted by a loud gunshot that rings through the house 

ALLISTER! 

my eyes go wide as my mind races, he would never let himself get shot, I try to convince myself

as I'm distracted Kat moves up the right staircase.

(listen to reflection- the neighborhood during this scene <3)

"WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON, YOU FUCKERS MESS EVERYTHING UP!" stache yells as he comes into view.

I quickly reach out for kat when I realize she's already at the top of the stairs.

I scurry over to the space in between the two stairs and try to stay out of sight.

I tilt my head up and peak over the stairs and watch as he stumbles a little when he sees her 

"how did you get out?" he grits 

"Don't worry about that, You need to get your shit and leave." she twists her bat 

he laughs out "you're a funny girl." 

he reaches into his back pocket and my hand shoots out and grabs onto a vase filled with flowers that sits on a mini table. I take a step back and into view and launch the vase at him stunning him.

Kat takes this time to snatch the gun from his hand and throw it over the stairs.

she proceeds to tussle with him, and I run to climb the stairs.

as I make it to the second step to assist her,

My eyes go wide as he bangs her against the rail and kicks her feet out from underneath her, pushing her over the rail.

My mouth hangs open, time freezes and everything goes quiet except for the weight of her body making contact with the unforgiving hardwood floor, her head makes contact first and she immediately starts coughing up blood.

I push my stiff legs to stand next to her. 

As she opens her eyes, her beautiful warm brown eyes are covered in blood from her popped blood vessels.

I fall to my knees and reach out to her, I can't move her. I snatch my hands back.

she croaks out "Ga-Gabr-Gabriel" she begins to shake and seize.

I turn her head to the side so she won't choke.

She hit her head too hard, she won't make it...

My tears pour out wetting my face, and I try to speak but no words come out.

My nose gets runny and I begin to hiccup.

I reach out again to smooth my hands over her hair.

"GABRIEL-GABE! PLEASE!" I cry out 

I begin to gasp trying to fill my lungs with air.

I remove my jacket and use it to wipe away the blood around her mouth.