Aizawa x Hizashi 🐱🗣

3rd person

It was around 2 am now, Aizawa would be sleeping if it wasn't for the paperwork, but eh he needs to get it done. He's halfway through and of course, someone's awake and knocking on his door. He assumed it was one of the kids but when he opened it, it was Hizashi. "Hello, Aizawa." He smiled politely. His hair was down and he was in a white T-shirt and black PJs.

"Hizashi it's like 2 am right now, why are you here?" The dark-haired man tilts his head and he sighs in defeat. "I'm sorry man, I had a bad dream and you were in it and... I was making sure it wasn't real." He was looking at the floor and He sighed. "Do you wanna sleep in here while I do my work." His eyes came up. "Are you sure? I don't want to disturb-" Aizawa cut him off. "It's a yes or no question Hizashi." He leans on the doorframe and looks to the right and back up to him. He nodded and he let him in.

Aizawa sat down as he lays on his bed. "Thanks, Aizawa, this means a lot." He smiles to himself since he knows he can't see him. "Mhm." He goes back to work and he heard Hizashi giggling to himself a few minutes later. He looks behind him and he's laying on his back, arm laid across his face, with the same stupid grin he always has. "What's so funny?" He turned his chair, not wanting to talk to him since he needs to sleep.

"Oh you know, just remembering something." He leaned up, he looked relaxed, but he still had that same adorably stupid smile.

"What was this something?" He turned his chair and crossed his arms. "It was a night just like this and me, you, and Oboro had a sleepover since we knew you were feeling down and wanted to cheer you up. We planned the whole thing from when you'd be gone to when you'd be back. I think Kayama took you somewhere like an animal shelter or something? Anyway, not the point- I and Oboro were decorating your room with all sorts of things like cat stickers, plushies, and anything cat related and we just finished when we got the call so we turned off all the lights and we couldn't stop laughing so we had to grab a plushy to silence ourselves and you and Kayama walked in and opened the door and when you found out you just stood there not knowing what to do."

Hizashi smiled through the whole story and Aizawa slightly smiled. "Yeah, I remember that, I'm surprised we've made it this far." Aizawa leaned back in his chair. "Well, most of us." His smile shrank and Hizashi changed the topic. "You know, you shouldn't be up this late, you should come to bed." Hizashi stood up and hugged him from behind.

Aizawa wanting the affection let him do this. "I know but it's due in a few days you know how I have to turn things in early." He looked up at him and Hizashi looked down.  They looked into each other's eyes, Hizashi admiring Aizawa's sunken, tired eyes as Aizawa admired Hizashi's calm, passionate eyes. They sat there for what felt like forever when all of a sudden Hizashi pulled away. "Heh sorry I don't know what came over me, but you should come to bed, even if I have to force you." He pouted.

Aizawa sighed. "Fiiiine." He got up, wondering what would've happened if they had gotten closer to each other. "I know how much you love being the little spoon so come here," Hizashi said in a playful, but kinda serious way. He smiled for a second and he laid down and Hizashi put an arm around them. For the rest of the night they slept, that's until Aizawa's alarm when off at 5:40.

HHEHEEHEHHE BITCHES I'M BACK TO BRING MORE FLUFF