Momo x Deku 🔆🥦

This was just a request from a friend(this is gonna be short)

-Momo-

We were both nominated for class president and he was super cute. I don't understand how someone so determined yet so kind could still be single. I've seen other girls look at him like Uraraka, Mina, I've seen Todoroki as well. He has so many oppositions yet he still doesn't take any of them.

Why doesn't he go out with Uraraka? I know those two are really close. Maybe they'll end up together sooner or later and all I can do is just be happy.

-Deku-

Damnit, why her?! She's beautiful, smart, and so much taller! I know when people like me and she was harder to tell if she liked me or not. At first I thought she liked Todoroki but then she started to pay more attention to me. She deserves someone like Todoroki.

After the election me and Momo won. It was honestly a surprise that I won for president and she won for secretary (I think that's what she was I forgot). "Hey Midoriya, can I talk to you after school?" I smile at her and nod. "Great meet me by the dorms." Her smile always brightens my day.

No matter what it felt like she was always smiling. I loved it.

-after school-

-Momo-

I was a nervous reck, but I knew I had to be confident. He was finally and I decided to just tell him straight up. "So Midoriya I needed to tell you something... I've had a crush on you for quite some time now.. I know there's a lot of girls that are lined up to be yours but I just needed to tell you..!" I say pretty fast with my eyes closed when I felt his hands on my face.

"I like you too Yaoyorozu!" He was smiling and had a little blush on his cheeks. He grabs my hand and looked me in my eyes and his forest green eyes were one of the most beautiful things I've seen. "Will you be mine?" "Yes!" And from there our relationship got better and better!

 "Will you be mine?" "Yes!" And from there our relationship got better and better!