Kirishima x Bakugou 💥🪨

-Bakugou-

'Stupid shitty hair is late for studying again. Is he seriously hanging out with his girlfriend right know, even though he knows he has study session?' I thought to myself fuckin angry that stupid shitty hair isn't here. It's not that I'm upset that he's dating raccoon eyes, he just needs to be here on time.

I go on my phone and wait for him when I heard someone come through the door. I look at the door and see him through the doorway. "H-hey Bakubro.." he was looking down crying. "What's wrong shitty hair?"

I don't have the most calming voice but he comes in and sits on my bed beside me. "M-me and M-Mina broke up.." how the fuck? They've been dating since first year how does that happen. "Why?" I don't wanna be to pushy but I really wanna know.

"W-we hit a rough patch in our relationship, we both decided to break it off. Though I still really like her.." I sigh and wipe his tears away. "W-what's with the sudden affection?" He looked at me with the cut- nope. Not gonna finish my sentence.

-Kirishima-

I feel bad for lying to him, but he doesn't need to know why me and Mina broke up.

-flash back-
*kinda inappropriate*

I was sound a sleep when I was having a wet dream about him. I've been having these for the past two weeks. The thought of him touching me and his chest on mine. When all of a sudden I was shaken awake by a crying Mina. "M-Mina, whats wrong?" I get up and wipe her tears.

"H-how could you?!" She slapped me. 'Damnit..' I was hard and I assume that I was talking in my sleep. "I'm sorry Mina.. I should've told you.." I rub the back of my neck? "Damnit Kiri... out of all people why him?.." she asked as she left my dorm.

-end of flashback-

When he wiped my tears away I was honestly surprised. "Th-thanks." I hugged him and fell asleep. I already had a wet dream so what would hurt if I fell asleep again?

-Bakugou-

'Damnit he fell asleep..' I lay him down but he holds me so I just fall a sleep with him.

-morning-

I woke up and saw that Kirishima was still asleep. I lay there until he wakes up and he jumps. "S-Sorry Bakugou! I didn't mean it!" I don't have enough energy to do this. "You had a bad night. The least I could do is let you sleep on me."

I honestly didn't care that he slept on me. He was keeping me warm and luckily I didn't have 'the nightmare' last night. "Thanks man, we should-" he looked at his phone. "Oh, it's Saturday." His yawn was the thing that made my whole day. "Damnit.." I mumble still not fully awake.

He looked at me and tilted his head a little bit. "It's nothing Kirishima now either leave or go back to bed." With that I fall back to sleep.

-Kirishima-

He called me by name? It was probably just because he was tired to be honest, but I decided to go back to sleep. I just wanted to be closer to you.

-when they woke up it was 12-

I woke up and Bakugou yawned. "Good morning.." I say as I cuddle up more. 'Shit' is all I could think of at that moment. I jump up and ended up falling on the floor. "SORRY DUDE!" I back up a little bit. He just sighs. "It's fine, but I'm gonna go. It's already 12." He stretches and gets up.

"Damn he's hot.." I mumble and gad fucking damnit he heard it. All he did was smirk and kneel down to me. "What was that?" His voice was low and suductive. "N-nothing!" I was as red as my hair, maybe redder. "Really," he got closer to me. "I could've sworn you called me hot~."

"M-maybe I did." I was super embarrassed to admit it, but maybe I have chance with him. He kissed me! I didn't even know that was possible! He liked me?! Wtf does that mean?! I kissed back trampling him to the ground. We broke apart after a couple minutes. "You know I love you right?" He asked me and I began to cry tears of joy. "I love you to Bakubabe." I teases hkm and he wiped my tears a way.