Bakugou x Midoriya 💥🥦

Requested by: @Cerealist123

This happens after their time at UA

Third-person

Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku was being reclaimed as the #1 hero. He was very lightly crying, this was his dream. As he was granted that title, he saw his childhood friend and nemesis; Katsuki Bakugo, also known as Kachan in his eyes. To the public though, his hero name is Dynamight.

"Now, the #2 hero. The explosion hero; Dynamight!" The announcer calls out but he doesn't come up the stage. "Uhhh Dynamight?" Everyone looks around but he's already left. "Umm ok, the #3 hero, Froppy!" They announce and she came hopping on the stage. They were applauded and the next day they met up for coffee since it was both their days off.

"It sucks the Bakugo couldn't come, ribbit." She stirred her coffee, looking out the window for any suspicious people. "Yeah, I was hoping to reconnect with him, ya know? Maybe set something's right?" He sighed and looked into his caramel frappe.

Flashback

It was a nice fall evening and Izuku and Katsuki were walking in town, holding hands. No one knew that they were a couple considering how "rude" Bakugo was to Midoriya. They had a special way of communicating, one that they only knew. When Bakugo called him worthless he knew he meant that he was his world.

It seemed weird to others, toxic even, but they knew they loved one another, and that's all they needed.

But what went wrong for the young couple?

Well, Todoroki and Midoriya were talking about how Todoroki was gonna confess to the beautiful Yaoyorozu but didn't know how so he went to his best friend. He gave him the best advice he could and at the end of the interaction he hugged the shorter boy. "Thank you, Midoriya." His eyes sparkled as he held his shoulders and walked away.

Bakugo, not knowing what was going on watching from the sidelines. All he knew was Todoroki was hugging what was his, and what has he hugged him back. He was infuriated, not even wanting to talk to his so-called "boyfriend". He was walking to class as the green-haired boy saw him. He was about to go up to him but he knew better than to go up to him when he's upset.

At the end of class, all he wanted to do was to talk to him so when everyone went to bed he went to Bakugo's room. "Kachan? I know you're in there, please let me in." He put his head on the door along with a hand jiggling on the doorknob, trying to open it.

It was quite a few minutes later until he opened the door, which is already unusual. "Deku..." he said in a very serious tone. "Never come near me again, and tell that to your other boyfriend." He death stared into his eyes, Izuku knowing he was serious. "...what.. are you..." his voice cracking and his eyes filling with tears. "You know what I'm talking about, Izuku." His eyes also filled with tears, shutting the door quietly.

End of flashback

He sighed again and Tsu looked at him. "Something wrong?" She looked at him. "Oh, no no no, thanks for the coffee it's really good." He smiled, sipping on the frappe. She nodded, "It's nice to see you again, Midoriya, it's been nice to hang out with you like old times." She took a small sip of her coffee. "Maybe one day we can have the old group out for dinner or something like that, ribbit." She smiles to herself and looks up at him.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." He smiled back. They talk for a good 30-40 minutes more until they part ways. He went to his small, but nice apartment. It was a two-bedroom, one-bathroom kind of deal, and he was very happy with it. He took his shoes off and walked to his room, he looked on his phone and instinctively went to the news app to reveal that Bakugo was indeed very busy that day, he saved a few people from some petty thief along with a few other things, but nothing too bad.

He sighed, wishing to be back in his arms. He decided this wasn't productive so he decided to go on a walk. He walked past the beach, he was appreciating how beautiful the sunset was against the water. He decided to lean against the railing, not realizing it was unstable. As he leaned in more it finally snapped and he fell. It wasn't too big of a fall but enough to probably cause damage. Midoriya waited for the fall but it didn't happen. He looked down realizing something caught his fall, looking over he saw his childhood crush. "Kachan.." he gaped, but soon after smiled.

He let him down softly and walked away. "Th-thank you!" He smiled, not looking at him. Bakugo stopped in his tracks, debating to say something but decided on just walking away. Midoriya, not in the mood to chase the aggressive man decided to walk the other way, tears threatening his eyes until a hand was on his shoulder.

He looked behind him to see the pro-hero he looked back and quickly wiped his tears until was somewhat gently thrown against the wall. "Why are you crying?" He grumbled, looking away. "W-what-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME DEKU!" He looked straight into his eyes, intimidating the younger man. "... you wouldn't believe me even if I said it." He looked up setting his head against the cold wall. "Oh yeah? Hit me." He continued to stare at him. "You... were wrong... I wasn't cheating on you." He smiled, knowing the reaction he'd get. Bakugo knows when Izuku lies so he knows he's not lying. "What..?" He looked at him, his eyes wide and his mouth a bit gaped.

"Yup, and I'm still in love with you. I'm sorry." Midoriya put his hands lightly on the other man. Bakugo stayed quiet, not knowing what to say so Midoriya spoke for him. "I know you Kirishima have something going on right now so I'll stay out of your life as much as I can." He finally looked up at his beautiful eyes. "... it's not like that Midoriya. I've been in love with you since I could even remember. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." He pulled him into a hug. Midoriya's head on his shoulder, tightly hugging him back.

"I've been in love with you since we were kids, ya know?" Bakugo played with the green-haired boy's hair. He smiled, putting his face in his shoulder smiling and now balling his eyes out. "Do you think.. we could... be together again?" Midoriya asked between sobs. "I hope so, nerd." Bakugo smiled, a smile that was only for Izuku. They held each other a little longer until Bakugo walked Izuku home, giving him a goodnight kiss on his forehead before leaving.

Thanks for the request!