Todoroki x Midoryia ❄️🔥🥦

-Todoroki-

First day of U.A is today. I got in on recommendation since my father is currently #2 hero. He's just a fucking scumbag who doesn't deserve his children or anything. At least at school I can just chill out and not really worry about home. I walk in class and head to my seat since I don't plan on making friends many time soon.

That's when I notice people crowding around the door. What could be so important that everyone is crowding around it? "DEKU?!" An angry boy stood up that's when I heard another voice from the door frame. Was that the person they others were crowding around?

"H-hi Kacchan...!" The voice sounded nervous. Did they already know each other? By the boys voice I could tell they did, but not in a good way. It sounded like even if the dude with a higher pitch voice breathed all hell would break loose. I just ignored the people at the door.

The teacher named Aizawa other known as Eraser Head came in and everyone sat down. The boy sat near the front. I more a less (or is it more or less?) sat in the back of the class. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off him.

After classes I still couldn't. Something about him was different. When we were practicing our quirks he had an intensity about him. To me it looked like him and the girl who had zero gravity liked each other.

I don't know why, but that fact didn't sit well with me.

-after the multiple villain attacks-
-Midoriya-

I think Uraraka likes me more than a friend. I'm flattered, but I already like Todoroki. If I didn't like him then I would date her. "Deku!" I turn to see Uraraka running up to me. "Hi Uraraka. What's up?" I ask with a smile. "Meet me at the cherry tree on Friday, ok?" I saw her cheeks and they were redder than normal. "Yeah sure. See ya tomorrow and meet you then. Bye."

I wave and leave to my dorm. 'Wasn't there some kind of urban legend about that tree though? Like if you confessed on a Friday under the tree something would happen?' I decided not to think about it to hard.

I get to my dorm and start studying. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I look down to see my stuff scattered around my desk. I get up so I don't keep them waiting. "Oh hi Todoroki kun. What's up?" I see him in just normal clothes. Not gonna lie his styles kinda hot though.

(It's on Pinterest and I can't type the peeps thing but yeah it's not mine)

"Midoriya, can I come in?" He looks me in the eyes and I nod stepping out of the way. "So why'd you come here? Don't you need to study?" I ask as I turn to see him. He sits on my All Might themed bed and I sit in the chair by my desk.

"I just wanted to come see you, and talk to you." He says bluntly, leaving me to blush a bit. "I-I see. What did you wanna talk about?" I look over at him crossing my legs and resting my head on my hand.

-Todoroki-

'Cute..' is all I could think of that position. He looked like a boss or a villain not gonna lie. "Nothing in particular. How have you been? It's been a while since we've talked to each other." I could tell he thought about it for a moment.

"The best I can I guess. Uraraka told me to meet her at the cherry tree though. Isn't there a type of urban legend about the cherry trees though?" Wait, she's gonna confess? "She likes you Mido. How can you not see that." I can hear the jealousy in my own voice. "You really think so? No, we're only friends, or that's only how I see her."

"I'm sure there's a lot of girls that like you if I'm being completely honestly." I go back to my normal mono tone voice. "Well I know for a solid fact that Momo likes you. And I'm pretty sure a few others have a crush on you as well." He started to blush, but why? Does he like me?

"I see you and Uraraka hang out all the time, yet you don't have a crush on her. I understand that not all people have crushes on opposite sex friends, but a lot of people are saying you guys like each other. Can you please confirm or deny this information."

I try to play it off cool and he was a blushing mess. "W-well I only see her a-as a friend so I deny?" He sounded a little confused. "Alright that's all I wanted to talk about." I turn to leave when he grabs my hand. "Y-you can stay I-if you want to." Just from the sound of his voice it was clear that he was blushing harder. "If you wanted me to stay you could've just asked." I say with a slight smile.

We stay there and mostly talk. We talk about how Uraraka wanted to confess to him, how Bakugou was definitely hooking up with Kirishima, and how he knew Momo liked me.

-Friday because I'm a lazy fuck-
-Midoriya-

I waited by the cherry tree for Uraraka. She was running a little late, but I didn't mind. As I waited I heard feet running towards me. I look behind me and see Uraraka. "Hi Uraraka, why'd you wanna meet me here?" I ask her as she's a blushing mess. I waited for her to respond when I felt her kiss me. I push her a way.

"I'm sorry Uraraka, I don't feel the same way. Please understand." I bow and walk away. "OH YEAH?! TH-THIS WASNT MY IDEA FOR MY FIRST KISS AND IT I DIDNT WANNA D-DATE YOU ANY-YWAY!" She yelled obviously crying as I heard faded running footsteps. I walk to the dorm building and hit my head against the wall.

"What's the matter Midoriya?" I hear Todoroki's normal monotoned voice say to me. "Uraraka.. she confessed, kissed me and when I told her I didn't feel the same she ran away crying.." I sigh and before I could hit my head I felt Todoroki's Hanson the wall, preventing me hitting my head. His had was soft and a little warm.

Makes sense since it was his right side. "It's not your fault you don't like her. You just don't feel the way she feels, like how no one feels the same exact emotion everyone else does." He always knew how to comfort me. "Thanks Todo." I hug him and to my surprise he hugs back. We sat there for a moment before we break the hug.

"Will you be alright?" He asks in one of his most calming but comforting voice he could. "Yeah, I'm sure." I smile at him and he smiles back. His smile was super cute.... I couldn't resist. I grabbed his shirt and kissed him. It took a moment, but he kissed back. He was probably just shocked.

-Todoroki-

He kissed me? I kissed back and tasted his strawberry chapstick when I licked his bottom lip. He opened and I started to go through every spot in his mouth. We finally broke apart to get some air. "Izuku Midoriya, will you go out with me?" He stared me in the eyes with the cutest look on his face. "Yes, I will." He smiles and I peck him on the cheek. "Thank you hero."

"