Tokoyami x Tsuyu 🐸🐣

Requested by: @Vinyl18

Tokoyami pov:

Tsu has been hugging me a lot more lately I've noticed. Of course I don't mind at all, but I'm a bit concerned, this isn't like her happy or sad hug. It's like she almost wants to be distance herself from me, but to scared to. I've been debating with myself and dark shadow if I should confront her about this, and I'm still a bit iffy about it, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I had just gotten ready for the day in my uniform to head to class, but I'm going to go to Tsu's dorm and wait for her to get dressed.

I was about to knock on her door when she had opened it suddenly. "Toko!" She greeted me with her big, beautiful smile. She hugged me tightly and I gave her the same. I kissed her forehead and she smiled and retreated to her room to grab her bag. I'm glad she's in a good mood, it always pains me to see her when she woke up from all the nightmares she has or her staying up to late into the night doing her work. I wish she could see how much i love her.

She comes out with her normal book bag, decorated in her pins. I hold out my hand for her to take and she immediately grabs it and rushes to the elevator, basically jumping up and down. "Someone's in a good mood, May i ask why?" I ask as i feel her hand slowly trying to get out of my grip so I let her go. She just smiles at me. I knew I could trust her so when we walk through the elevator i give her a lighter hug and she gave me a hesitant hug back. This is what I mean. Why is she being more hesitant now? She was in a great mood till i hugged her so what's changed? I kept asking myself. "Hey, can we talk after school?" I looked at her, and she nodded, "yeah of course we can, but how long do you think it'll take? I'm gonna be a bit busy with homework since I didn't do much last night."

"I wouldn't assume to long," i smile at her. "I promise."

Tsuyu's POV

I feel bad for not being able to talk to him about this but maybe after school I can tell him. I'm not sure how much longer I can take not expressing how much love I feel for him? It still feels weird even thinking about it because I've only recently realized it. I mean I guess it makes sense that I love him, we've been dating for a year now and I've liked him for two. I didn't realize I spaced out till Tokoyami lightly grabbed my hand to go to class. "Todays gonna be a great day." I sigh out happily and he nods in agreement.

As we walk i feel his arm snake it's way to my waist and I lean into him, enjoying the smell of his cologne that i got him a while back because he was complaining he never finds good scents that he likes. We walk into class and I notice Uraraka and Midoriya talking. "I'm gonna go talk with them, see you during lunch?" I look at him and he nods going to sit with Shoji and Jirou, not before giving me a hug at least.

I sit with the two blushing messes, why don't they date yet? Is all I'm thinking. "Hey Tsu, how's your morning been?" Uraraka makes small talk and Al I can do is sigh in continuation. Do i tell her my situation or wait for to talk with Toko about it? "Umm well.." I start and avoid eye contact. "Everything ok, Tsu? You seem down." Todoroki walks over to the trio. "I don't know, I guess I've just been having my own issues." I sigh out knowing I need to be honest with my friends.

"What's going on? Don't tell me it's relationship problems! You two are great with each other!" Ochako fidgets by shaking her arms up and down. "No- well kinda- i don't know- i think-" i keep cutting myself off. "I think I might be in.. love with Tokoyami." I whisper to the three around me, making sure no one else can hear me. "WHAT?!" Ochako shouts and immediately regrets turning bright red and sits back down to her seat.

"I don't know, maybe? I mean, it would make sense? I'm going to talk to him later today about something anyways so I want to make sure he's not going to break up with me or anything like that, ya know."

Third person

The day went passed and both of the older teens anticipation was growing. They really needed to talk, but they knew they had to wait.

Luckily for them it was the end of the day already and they came back to Tsu's dorm. Tokoyami always expressed his love for her room. It was decorated in Polaroid pictures of the two plus her friends, a bunch of plushies around the room whether they were hung up into a net hanging on the wall or it was somewhere on her bed, and not to mention the almost monochrom bedroom with a bunch of greens with hints of pink and blue. He sat down as Tsu lit her favorite scented candles that she got with Tokoyami's cologne that smelt the exactly the same as each other.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked as she put her hair up into a low ponytail with clips to take the extra hair out of her face. "Every time we hug, it feels like you want to distance yourself from me. I was just wondering... am I doing something wrong?" Tokoyami asks, looking down, in case he did start to cry. Not a lot of people knew this about Tokoyami, but he's a very emotional person, and only Tsu really got to see it.

"Of course you didn't do anything wrong! I've just- it's been- ... i... i love you Tokoyami, I'm in love with you and it's just been... hard for me to understand that, that's all." Tsu held onto him, as tight as she could. Tokoyami was smiling, the biggest smile that only Tsu gets to see. There's a lot of things that only Tsu got to see but that smile is only met for Tsu. "I love you too, Tsu. I'm glad I didn't scare you off." He hugs her back as if he were to let go, he'd loose her.

They stayed like that for a while but eventually they laid down while cuddling and watching a show neither of them understood.

A/N: FINALLY FUCKING FINALLY I GOT THIS DONE OMFGGGG IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHT TIME TO WRITE THIS AND I DID IT AND ITS ONLY 10:05 pm THANK THE FUCKING GODSS!!