Momo x Jirou 💬🎶

-Jirou-

I was practicing a new piece for my concert. It's called girls (the song above). It mostly talks about how I've been in the closet for most of my life and how I like this one girl. Who knows maybe I'll write a song just about her, I'll just have to have a different name for her. Anyways I keep practicing when I heard a gentle knock at my dorm room door.

I walk up and open it. I wasn't expecting to see Momo there since we're not that close. "Hi Momo, what's up?" I allow her in. She walks in and looks around. "I heard you playing and wanted to listen if you don't mind me being here." She smiled nervously.

It was super cute when she smiled. "O-of course not take a seat anywhere you like." I grab my guitar and she sits by me. I start to play again kinda nervous how she'll see me now.

-Momo-

I knew it. She has some kind of gay side, but I didn't know she was a lesbian. I start to sway my head back and forth and she smiles at me. I loved it when she smiled, she's just to precious I can't help but smile back. We both vibe to her song and when she finishes I applaud.

"Thank you for letting me listen, I really love your music." "Thank you for letting me play for you." She smiles and I get up. "Tell me when you make another song, I'd love to hear it." I wave and we say are goodbyes. I walk out and sigh a happy sigh. I walk back to my dorm and I smile the whole way there.

-the next day-
-Jirou-

I woke up and put on my uniform. I was just chillin in class waiting for Mr. Aizawa to get here. Everyone one was talking in their group of friends. My group was with Shoji, Tokoyami, and sometimes Momo. Shoji and Tokoyami are dating which I'm happy for them.

I see Shoji flirting with his boyfriend so I don't interrupt them. Then I see my- I-I mean Momo coming towards me. "Hi Jirou, is it ok if I sit here for a little bit?" She was pointing at Seros seat. I look to see if he was anywhere but then I see him with the Baku-squad. "Sure I don't mind." She sits down and smiles.

We started talking about what don't I'm gonna write next for my new album. I just tell her this album is just about a girl I like and she looks kinda sad if you asked me. "O-oh..! Who I-is it?" I blushed. "Well I guess you'll have to see when I make the last song I chuckle to myself. She frowns but smiles soon after. "Ok, I'm looking forward to it." She walks to her seat since the bell has rung.

She some how looked distracted all threw out class. Was it because 'told her that I liked someone? I'm probably overthinking this.' I think to myself as I continue to listen to the lesson.

-after class-
-Momo-

'She said she liked someone.. why didn't she tell me this earlier? I could've at least tried to stop liking her..' as I was thinking as I saw Jirou walking past. "J-Jirou.." I reach out for her sleeve and she stops. "Yes?" She looked me in my eyes. That's what I liked about her. She looked everyone in the eyes, even that creep Mineta.

"P-please tell me w-who you like." I couldn't help but cry. I was scared to hear her response. She made me look at her, wiped my tears, and kissed me! What?! She broke the kiss and smiled. "I like you, Momo Yaoyorozu." I cried even more and kissed her again. She of course kissed me back. We broke apart and decide to keep our relationship a secret.

We've now been dating for three years and we told our friends and family last year. Both our families were happy for us. I loved her and she loved me. She finally showed me the song about me to.

(Author's note: pretend it says Momo)