The new school

"Y/N YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY"  you hear your mother shouting. You yell back "I'm going mom" . -bus pulls up and you get on-. "Hey rue" You said while sitting down "Hey Y/N, this is my sister Gia" rue says pointing at the girl next to her. You glance over without saying anything. -At school- Maddy and Kat look over at the doors where you are coming in. You roll your eyes and walk to the locker you were assigned to. "Who's that?" Maddy turns to Kat asking. "I have no idea" Kat replied as her and Maddy stare at you. After you put your things in the locker Maddy walks over. "Who are you" Maddy asks while almost leaning against the lockers "Not even a hello? Well if I have to tell you, I'm Y/N" you look reluctantly at her. "Damn well I'm Maddy and that's Kat over there" she says pointing. "It's nice to meet you both"  You say gaslit by how pretty you realize both are. Nate starts walking towards you and Maddy, "Hey Maddy, who's this?" He says while smiling at you. "I'm Y/N, oh and just to clarify to both of you I'm only 15 I just got placed a grade up cause I did well at my old school". You say looking at Nate. "Well Y/N we will see you around" Maddy says looking you dead in the eyes. You start to walk to class *your thoughts* *Why is everyone looking at me like that?*. -in class- You are starring off when you feel a tap from behind, it's Nate and he passes you a note calling you attractive *How sweet* you wright back calling him cute.