The party

-You served your detention for passing notes- "Finally, outta that bitch's class" you say while closing the school door. -Nate picks you up and brings you home- *hmm what to wear tonight* you grab fishnets, jeans, a crop top, and a jacket
The fit:

 -Nate picks you up and brings you home- *hmm what to wear tonight* you grab fishnets, jeans, a crop top, and a jacket The fit:

"Ok this looks nice" you say while looking in a mirror. 'BING' 'Kat: are you still coming tonight' 'Y/N: ofc wouldn't miss it'. 9:00 rolls around, you are walking the party "This shit better be worth all this walking" you say exhausted from walking.

You arrive and grab a drink and start dancing and having a really good time. "Y/N what are doing?" Fez says while you are dancing with Nate while you are very intoxicated, "Fezzz I'm having fun" you mutter out. Fez pulls you away from Nate and takes you outside "Y/N you shouldn't be around him" fez says while pushing you on a couch that has one other person on it "Stay here, don't get up, ash make sure they don't get up or drink anymore" fez says looking at you and ash.

"Hiiiiiii, aren't you the guy from the gas station??" You say giggling at him he just rolls his eyes. "Wanna be friends?" You managed to get out despite you slurring, he turns over and nods with a straight face. "Cool now I'm going to get us some drinks" you say while getting up "Sit your ass back down" ash says annoyed. "Fine you and fez are just a bunch of party poopers" you say crossing your arms. Ash smiles at you saying that "Oh he has feelings?" You say jokingly "Yeah, we all do unfortunately" ash says looking at you now.

"Wow how cool! ok well I'm gonna go swimming" you say getting up. "Wait Y/N fez says you gotta sit here" ash says putting his hand on the couch "the pool is right there I'm sure he won't care" you say while taking off your shoes. "Look ash I can do a hand stand" you say before going into the water and doing a pretty good handstand, "Ash wtf I said make them stay here" fez says walking up to the pool. "Fez chill I know how to swim I'm a professional" you say while laying on your back moving away from them "Y/N get out of the pool we are leaving" fez says putting his hand out. "Fine" you say while climbing out and so you start to put on your shoes. Ash walks you to the car with fez following close behind you and ash "Thanks ash" you say while you open the door to get in.

You were quite the whole ride to fez's house. "Are they good?" ash asks while turning around to look in the back seat at you, you lay sleeping in the back. "Never mind they are asleep" ash says turning back around, you guys get to their house and you wake up. "Fez I have to go home my mom will be mad" you say while they help you out of the car "I already told her you were staying" fez says getting you in the house.