Sick days

After you go home you change and lay down for bed. 'Ash: Night love' 'Y/N: Night Ash' you smile at your phone and lay down.

-2:00- you wake up really early but get on your phone to text ash 'Y/N: You should come over' you didn't expect a response but he replied quick 'Ash: k I'm omw' you put a different outfit on because you were wearing just underwear and a lose shirt.

The fit:

He comes and you open the door for him and go up to your room

He comes and you open the door for him and go up to your room. You push him onto your bed and you start to kiss him. You guys kiss for awhile before you both lay down and cuddle. He has his hand around your stomach and you are holding his hand.

-4:00- you fell asleep cuddling ash and when you wake up he was also asleep. You wake him up and tell him that he had to go cause your mom will be home soon. You kiss him as he gets up
"I love you cya" ash says picking his book bag up and leaving.

-7:00- "Y/N up you have school" your mom says shaking you up. You fake cough grab your mouth and the water on your nightstand and run to the bathroom. You start to make a gagging noise and pour the water into the toilet. You hear your mom walking towards you so you flush the toilet and drink the rest of your water. "Y/N, are you sick?" you hear your mom asking from the outside of the door. "Yes mom I'm throwing up" you say gagging. "Ok just go back to bed" you hear your mom say you get up and flush the toilet again and walk to your room. Once you close your door you plop onto your bed and go back to bed.

-12:00- 'Y/N: Ashhh' 'Ash: Y/N' 'Y/N: you should come over I didn't go to school and I'm board' 'Ash: I can come Over at 1:00' 'Y/N: ok' you put your phone down so you can get ready.
The fit:

'Ash: here' 'Y/N: ok then come in lmao' he comes in and you guys sit and talk for awhile before you get off the counter and go to we're he is and start to kiss him

'Ash: here' 'Y/N: ok then come in lmao' he comes in and you guys sit and talk for awhile before you get off the counter and go to we're he is and start to kiss him. You guys just sit there and kiss he has his arms wrapped around your waist and you have your hand around his shoulders. After you finish making out you smile at him and walk over to the counter again. "Y/N what are you doing" he asks as you lean down into a cabinet. "I'm getting something" you say grabbing a bottle out of it. "Here it is" you say pulling it out and showing him a bottle of alcohol. You drink straight out of the bottle and offer ash some. He sips it and he gives it back to you. "Ooo we should go sit on my roof" you say taking the bottle back from him. He smiles and let's you drag him up there. You open your window and step onto the roof with ash. You sit and talk with ash, drinking with ash. You eventually start kissing again "I love you so much" you say pausing then going back to kissing him. "Y/N" ash is cut off with you kissing him "Y/N" he says stopping you. "Yeah ash?" You say stopping "I love you to" he smiles at you saying. You smile and kiss him again.

-5:00- "Y/N I gotta go" ash says while you and him are both on the roof with your head on his chest. "Aw" you say getting up he stands up and you sit there on the ground. You get up grabbing the now empty bottle. You walk him to the door hug him, give him a kiss and say goodbye.

-9:00- 'Ash: you good' 'Y/N: Yeah why wouldn't I be?' 'Ash: just making sure' 'Y/N: yeah I'm cool'. "Y/N come here" you hear you mom calling you. You go downstairs and she looks angry "yeah mom?" You say confused. "Why did you miss 7th period?" *OMG she knows I skipped um think* "No? What? I was literally there, that teacher just wants me in trouble" you made up a quick excuse. "Oh ok dear you can go now I have work tonight so I need to get ready" she says you knew she had work she always works or she is with Dave. Dave is your mom's boyfriend, "ok mom I love you have a fun" you say running back up the stairs. 'Y/N: My mom almost found out I skipped yesterday' 'Ash: Damn' 'Y/N: you wanna come over at 10:00?' 'Ash: sure' you smile and put your phone down.