Ash

You wake up the next morning and get ready for school.
The fit:

'Ash: Morning Y/N' 'Y/N: Hey ash I'm getting ready but I'll swing by the gas station after school' 'Ash: ok lmao' you sit for the bus wave your mom goodbye and leave for school

"Y/N!" You hear Maddy scream and walk towards you. "Maddy!" You say as you two hug "You kissed ash?" Maddy says smiling grabbing your face. "I suppose rue told you? You ask smiling and Maddy kisses your cheeks. "Of course rue told me" Maddy says tapping the side of your face and pulling her hands away. "It's not like we made out or nothing we just kissed" you says turning red and looking around.
"Just kissed? Just make out already you love bird" Maddy says nudging your arm "maybe next time Maddy" you say looking down at your shoes.

-In class- 'Ash: Wyd?' 'Y/N: we'll I'm at school so ig school work' You we're hiding your phone from the teacher. 'Ash: Ditch next period?' 'Y/N: You'll just have to see' 'Ash: Whatever you say, meet me at the gas station' 'Y/N: sure ash' "Y/N are you paying attention?" You hear the teacher ask and you quickly put your phone away. "Yes ma'am" you say looking up she just looks at you then goes back to Teaching.

You leave the school next period as ash asked you to. You go to the gas station you were Expecting Fez was going to be there too. "Hey Y/N" you hear ash as you walk up. "Hey ash" you say starting to blush. You guys are just walking round talking and getting along. "Hey Y/N can I ask you sum?" Ash asks while you both stop walking "Yeah sure anything" you say smiling. "Did that kiss mean anything to you, like it did me?" He says looking up then at you. "Ash I don't know what your talking about" you say pretend you didn't want to tell him he grabs your face. "Y/N don't play dumb" he says you just stand there in shock and start to stutter "Uh Well um" he kisses you. You grab his face and he moves his hand around you waist you guys are basically making out. You both pull away and you gasp for air "So? Did it mean anything" he says leaning his forehead against yours. "Yes ash it meant everything to me" you say before he kisses you again. Your phone starts to go off it the alarm to get back to class so you pull away then look at him before saying "shit I gotta go back to class".
"Cya Y/N" he says smiling "Bye ash" you say waving and running back to school.

"Where the fuck were you?" Maddy asks as you rush to your locker. "Maddy come here" you say dragging her close to you. "What Y/N?" She says confused you tell her what had just happened with you and ash. "Wait really?" She asks really shocked "Yeah Maddy we did just like you said and he kissed me first" you say bragging to her. "Oh my god" she says screeching at you. "Yeah yeah" you say before you and Maddy go to your next class which you had with Rue. You pass a note to rue telling her what happened and she looks at you proud and shocked.