Kicked out

"Oh hey mom" you say waving at her while she walks in. "Busy Y/N" she says pushing you of the way to get into the house with bags. "Oh ok I'm going to go on a walk" you say grabbing the door to shut it. You walk out of the house texting ash
'Y/N: Hey' 'Ash: Hey' 'Y/N: Wyd' 'Ash: I'm on deal rn' 'Y/N: oh well I'm walking round if want to join me you can' you smile and continue to walk.

You and ash meet up after his deal. You and him are laying on some grass at a park. He is kissing you and you are laying there soaking the moment up. 'Mom: come home, Now' you stop kissing and look at your phone. "Ash I gotta go" you say pouting at him "Damn ok" he says moving away. You grab him and pull him close to kiss him, you kiss him and smile at him. "I love you" you say smiling at him "I love you to" he says kissing you again. You enjoyed ash's company but did have to get home. "I'll see you tomorrow" you say waving at him.

You get home and see your mom's head on the couch. "I'm home" you shout "come here Y/N" you hear your mom say sternly. You walk over and see empty alcohol bottles, empty baggies, and empty pill Containers. That's when you realize it's from your room "Mom what is all this" you say stuttering in shock. "I don't know Y/N you look like you know" she says shrugging you could tell she was pissed. "Mom that's not mine" you say nervously "That's interesting cause I found it in your room" she says confidently. "Now why? Why do you have all this" she asks "why did you go through my room Mom?" You say raising you voice at her. You and her end up getting in a fight that lasted about an hour and a half. "FUCK YOU" you say pushing her "You have 2 days Y/N TWO DAYS" she says crying. "TILL WHAT? What are YOU going to do" you scream at her. "Two days to get your shit packed and out of my house" she says sitting down. "Mom? What? No, I'm sorry" you say in a Panic "No you will be out or I'll move you out myself" she says laying back. You go to your room in tears you know you messed up but didn't know what to do. 'Y/N: Fez I just got kicked out' you sent a message to the one person you know you could. 'Fez: why?' 'Y/N: she found everything and now I have no where to go' 'Fez: you can stay wit me for a bit' 'Y/N: Really?' 'Fez: yeah it's cool'. You wipe your tears and go to talk to your mom "Mom" you say through tears. "Your crying, No you don't get to cry" she says while she gets up. "I found a place to say" you say clearly upset "Good that means you can pack your things and leave by tomorrow" she says still pissed at you. You go up to your room not saying a word to her you start to pack through your tears. 'Ash: Y/N are you ok?' You hear your phone go off but don't have time to answer it.

After awhile of you packing your stuff up you decide to take a break and check your phone.
'Y/N: Not really, but I will be when I get out of here' 'Ash: Ok well we gonna pick you up at 1:30 tmr' 'Y/N: Tysm' 'Ash: yeah I would do anything for you'

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP THERES PEOPLE HERE TO PICK YOU UP" you hear your mom calling. You reach over to your phone and realize it's 1:32. You grab your stuff and run down the stairs and outside. For the first time you weren't excited to see ash and fez. You put your stuff in and give your mom a last glance before fez drives off. You sit silently out of embarrassment you fidget with your fingers.

Fez rides up to his house and ash and him help get your things. Fez leads you to a cleaned out room with just a bed in it. You put your clothes in the dresser your brought, and you put new covers on your bed. You plug your phone in and change into sweats and ash's hoodie that he gave you the other night.
The Pants:

You hear a knock at your room door and let who ever is out there in

You hear a knock at your room door and let who ever is out there in. "Y/N we gotta talk" fez says walking into your room. "Um ok about what" you say letting him in. "Just cause we live together don't mean you get drugs for free" he says sitting on your bed. "I know fez" you say turning away from your down to fez. "Ok I get it" he says getting up to leave.