Settle

After a while of you sitting on your phone doing nothing you hear knock at your door. "Come in" you say calling out and still playing your phone. Ash walks him "oh hey ash" you say getting up. He walks up to you who is sitting on your bed. He puts his hand on your face Lays you back and kisses you. "Ash"  you say smiling he looks down at you "fez is at the door" you say bursting with laughter. He gets off of you and looks at the door where fez was "damn sorry ash" you say kind of bummed out you couldn't still be kissing him. "Keep this door open" fez says as you and ash get close to each other on the bed. "Yeah yeah" you say giggling and kissing ash you lay there kissing him and think how lucky you are to have him.

"Alright bro ash go back to your room or sum" fez says interrupting yours and ash's make out sesh. Ash gets up and walks away looking back at you while he closes your door.

-1:00- you hear your door open only because you couldn't fall asleep. Ash walks in and shuts your door "Ash?" You mutter "yeah had to sneak cause fez" he says walking too you. You turn on your light and he sits on your bed and you sit on his lap and kiss him. You and him make out and he slips something in your pocket before you hear your door open "good night" fez says before stopping and see you on ash making out. He looks bothered but just shuts your door. You and ash cuddle.

-11:24- You wake up and notice ash isn't there so you get up and check your phone 'Fez: Stay in your room we have people over'. You thought it was easy enough and got changed
The fit:

After you change you unpack more of your stuff into the room

After you change you unpack more of your stuff into the room. You sit and wait for someone to tell you you were cool to come out. You fully finish unpacking and you have stuff to hang but can't just yet. You hear your door open while your sticking LED to your wall next to your ceiling. Ash grabs you legs and pulls you down you laugh and he grabs your face and kisses you. "Morning" you laugh at him "Good morning love" he says smiling. You walk out of your room and see fez with Lexi in the living room you don't want to disturb them so you shut your door. You and ash are making out against your wall when you hear lexi's voice. "Y/N it's me Lexi" she says while knocking you laugh and ash covers your mouth. "Ash just sit on my bed it's not a big deal" you say pushing him that way. You open the door and let Lexi in "What is that?" Lexi says pointing at your neck. You turn to look at ash and he looks at you in shock "what do you mean?" you ask her "you have a hickey on your neck" she says smiling at you and ash. You whip around to ash who looks embarrassed. "We didn't do anything Lexi" you say turning back around to kick her out of your room.

After Lexi leaves ash leaves to. You look out of your window then text Maddy 'Y/N: wanna hang'
'Maddy: sure wru?' 'Y/N: ash's house' 'Maddy: you live there now?' 'Y/N: yeah I got my own room to' 'Y/N: I'm gonna go tell fez'. "FEZ COME HERE" you call out and ash opens your door. "Oh I was hoping for fez but my friend is coming over" you say while he stands in your doorway. "Which friend?" He asks annoyed you laugh at him and tell him "you'll see".

Maddy gets there and you guys hang out in your room. "So is ash like a good kisser?" Maddy asks you curious of him. "Maddy he can hear you" you say whispering "Ok and?" She laughs. "Is he?" She says whispering this time "I mean yeah I guess" you whisper shrugging. "Oooo get it" she says laughing. "Ugh we should do something fun" Maddy says as getting up. "Well I have this" you say grabbing the baggie ash slipped in your pocket. "What is it?" Maddy asks taking the bag from you "Molly" you tell her getting a book. You guys do it on book and talk "Are you going to that party tonight" Maddy asks. "Probably" you say before your door swings open "Y/N Come here" you see ash trying to get you over to him. "I will be right back" you tell Maddy getting up he shuts your door and grabs your face. "Ash what is this about?" you ask grabbing his other hand he kisses you and you sit there before kissing him back. "Are we going to a party tonight?" You ask pulling away from him "Yeah, fez is going to" he says before kissing you again. You giggle and push him away and go into your room.