Her

You and ash are sitting in the cooler joking around and talking. After awhile rue comes in "Oh hey Y/N" she says pointing at you then turning to ash. You look away from her "Ok then, ash got any OCs?" She says putting her hands down. "You got money rue?" Ash asks "yeah I got 40 bucks" she says grabbing money out of her pocket. He looks at her, then gives her OCs in a baggie, you stare at the baggie as room takes it. "Y/N are you good?" Ash says shaking you "oh yeah sorry" you say snapping back into reality. Rue leaves and you basically stop talking, ash moves over and kisses you. You look at him shocked, "Is that ok?" he asks smiling you giggle and nod before kissing him again.

You came out to use the bathroom and see Cal talking to Fez and Faye. He looks at you shocked "Y/N?" He asks looking at you, "Cal" you say looking away. "Y/N you know him?" Fez asks "Used to know him" you say correcting fez. "Y/N can we talk?" Cal asks you "No I don't want to talk to you or Nate" you tell him. You remember Cal from the night Nate drove you home. He was nice then but you didn't want to involve yourself with them anymore. While you walk to the bathroom you tell him "You should leave Cal"you look back at him.

By the time you come out of the bathroom Cal was gone. You go back to the cooler and when you open it you see Elliot. You stand there staring for a second before going in. Elliot leaves after him and ash do the exchange. Once Elliot leaves, ash looks at you smiling. You hear a phone alarm going off "We gotta go" ash says grabbing his stuff. When you and ash go out of the cooler fez is closing up. "We'll be in the car" you say taking ash's hand and dragging him out, "Y/N?" He says getting dragged. When you get out you push him against the car and kiss him "Oh that's why" he says when you pull away. He flips you over so your against the car and kisses you. "So you are dating?" You hear Faye say as ash pulls away smiling. Your pink in the face and ash is smiling at you and Faye, "So?" Faye pushes for an answer. "Yes, Faye we are" you say covering your face. You get in the backseat and ash gets in the front, Faye in back with you, and fez driving.

You get home and check your phone 'Maddy: u coming tn?' 'Y/N: Wdym?' 'Maddy: Party?' 'Y/N: idk'. "Yo Y/N" you hear fez calling, "Yeah?" You ask him as he comes in your room. "Me and ash have to go on a run for a bit" he lies to you, you knew he was lying. "Ok" you say turning back to your phone. 'Y/N: send me the address'

Ash and fez so it's just you and Faye home. You change your clothes.
The fit:

You were going to that party and nothing was stopping you

You were going to that party and nothing was stopping you. "Where you going" Faye asks you peeping into your room. "A party" You reply fixing your hair, "oh nice" Faye says smiling. You hear a car pull up "that must be Maddy" you say getting your shoes on. You walk out and see Maddy in the car smiling at you.

You get to the party and get a drink with Maddy. You are having a good time dancing, drinking, and talking to Maddy. "Y/N?" You hear ash behind you, "Oh I thought you were on a deal?" You ask looking like you won. "So you knew?" He asks "Of course I knew I'm not dumb" you say laughing. Ash grabs your hand and leads you to a couch, "You know your no fun" you say refusing to sit down next to him. "I want to dance" you say letting him go "Make sure I can see you" ash says as you smile at him. "Ok" you say before walking away, you dance with Maddy again except ash can see you now. You look back and smile at him before turning back to Maddy. Maddy grabs your hands and you guys swing around laughing. "Girl I love you so much" you say laughing, "Awe I love you to" she says smiling and putting her bottle lip out. After a bit you guys holding hands and dancing you both stop and look at each other. She grabs your face and kisses you, you sit there shocked. "Maddy" you say stuttering "I'm sorry Y/N I don't know what happened" she tries to say before you kiss her. "It's ok" you say laughing and looking back at ash, he was smiling at you and Maddy.