The kiss

You wake up to your phone going off 'Video' 'Video' 'Video' "god damn yeah I know I was the one in the fight" you say while reading the texts from ash on your phone.
'Ash: Morning Y/N' 'Y/N: Good morning ash' you smile down at your phone and move it away from you. You think about last night and how they interrogated you and begin to cry "I'm such a fucking mess" you say to your self crying. You lay back down simply because you don't want nor need to be awake.

-11:34- You wake up for the second time and check your phone. 'Ash: Can I ask u sum'
'Y/N: Yeah anything ash' you get up and go get in the shower for at least an hour. You were stressed and felt this need to shower to feel good.
The fit:

You get out and check your phone 'Ash: Why we're you answering me last night and no body else' 'Y/N: Idk I just felt safe telling u'

You get out and check your phone 'Ash: Why we're you answering me last night and no body else' 'Y/N: Idk I just felt safe telling u' . You set your phone in your pocket and go to the kitchen to eat. You eat and check your phone again
'Ash: I gotta go ttyl' 'Y/N: Alright cya' You sit and smile at you phone.

-5:15- Fez is calling you so you pick up the phone and put it up to your ear. "Y/N: Hello?"
"Fez: Yo Y/N, you good man you ain't be talkin to nobody today" "Y/N: that's not true fez I was talking to ash" "Fez: Only ash?" "Y/N: Fez I gotta go I'll talk to you later maybe".  After you hang up the phone you go through all the messages you have with ash.

-8:12- 'Kat: u coming tonight?' 'Y/N: wdym'
'Kat: that party at my place' you think about how you have school tomorrow. 'Y/N: yeah but I won't be drinking' you were proud at this response to Kat.

-9:37- You are at the party and hanging out with rue, Kat and Maddy. "Yo Y/N" you hear fez so you look for him "oh hey fez" You say as you found him in crowd. "You drinking?" He asks while pointing down at the cup In your hand "Water" you say proudly in your head quiet out loud. He walks away and you see ash walk in you smile and watch him move into the crowd.

-10:12- You walk over to where ash was sitting and sit next to him. "Oh hey Y/N" he says looking you up and down "Uh hey ash" you say looking down at your hands. You sit there as ash shakes peoples hands as they walk by. "Hey there pretty boy" some girls walk up to him "Hey?" Ash says leaning back onto the couch. "I'm ally but you can call me whatever you want" this girl leans forwards at him and he turns his head over to you. "This bitch is ugly boy I'm way prettier" another girl says while pointing at you you keep your cool and ash turns back to them. All of you go silent other than the occasional chewing of the girls go "Ah fuck this" you say grabbing ash's face and kissing him. You pull away and leave the room and you can hear the girls scoff and leave him alone.

"Rue we need to talk" you say grabbing rue's arm and dragging her away. "What is it Y/N?" Rue says as you stop in the bathroom to talk. "I just kissed ash" you saying letting out a small laugh "Oh my god really?" Rue says smiling. "Yeah So like these girls were hitting on him so I just kissed him and walk away" you say super exited. "Oh my god" Rue says giggling. You and rue laugh and hug then leave the bathroom.

"Yo Y/N did you just kiss ash" Fez says she was waiting for you outside the door. "Maybe" you say turning red and smiling you walk passed him and go to dance. 

-11:23- You are walking home from the party. 'Ash: Wsp' 'Y/N: Oh hey' 'Ash: Why did you kiss me' 'Y/N: I just got pissed at that other girls'
'Ash: jealous?' 'Y/N: No? What?' 'Ash: U sure lmao' 'Y/N: maybe a lil' 'Ash: Damn goodnight ma' 'Y/N: Night ash' you set your phone beside you smiling while really red.