Chapter 1: The Devil and The Fox Lady (Part 1)

Art Source: Pixiv
Search: Yae Miko

==================================

The Grand Narukami Shrine is a religious organization that worships the Electro Archon and leads the Narukami people's faith. The shrine is located at the peak of Mt. Yougou, and it had many visitors during the day. But at night, everyone is asleep, including the shrine maidens themselves.

However, for whatever reason, a man decides to pay the shrine a visit, and even knocked on the door of whoever is living in the shrine.

An inaudible noise came from inside of the shrine in response to the man's knocking, before the door opens abruptly, revealing a very annoyed and sleepy woman who held back a yawn.

"Excuse me, Lady Yae. May I have a moment of your time?"

A towering man stood in front of the door, while the Guuji--Yae Miko--came to see who in their right mind would pay her a visit at this ungodly hour. Everyone is supposed to be asleep at this hour, and yet this man just casually drops by in front of her doorstep, as if it's in the middle of the day.

The man himself carries an intimidating aura, and his face is completely devoid of any emotion. It's strange that this man piques Miko's interest, and in more ways than one at that.

 It's strange that this man piques Miko's interest, and in more ways than one at that

Source: Pinterest
Search: Yoo Jonghyuk/Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

The man towers over her, standing at 7'3" foot. He have a gorgeous face, one that should turn the heads of many. He have chin-length, wavy, jet black hair and have pair of cold blue eyes with tiny specks of stars in it. His skin is pale white, almost sickly. He have an incredibly muscular build that is not too bulky and not too slim, with broad chest and shoulder. He wears a dark three piece suit with pale white shirt, red tie, dark gloves, dark pants, and dark business shoes. He have a long, thick, dark coat draped over his shoulders and reaching below his knees, with pelted, grayish silver fur collar on it. He is an incredibly attractive man, and yet no one will ever want to be near him. A pity, Miko thought.

 A pity, Miko thought