5 ||the mall||

Luna <3

Home, what the fuck even is home. I mean, I know the definition, but like what actually is it? And how do you know where home is? I have no idea, or maybe I do, I'm just not thinking right now.

Too me, home is a place to sleep, somewhere you feel welcome and comfortable, and most of all, where it's safe.

I don't know how the fuck people feel unsafe at home, and stay there, what the fuck!

I mean I get it, there's abuse and toxicity, oh, let's not forget rape. But some how, people still feet attached to those close too them. Just like me and Eli.

I mean in some ways we're way to simular and in other we have nothing in common.

But even though i just meet him, I feel so attached it kinda scares me. I've never been so attached to someone, it's difficult and different feeling, but I'll have to go though this feeling eventually.

The only time I have hated Eli was that first day I met him, when he stole my phone and added his contact. Oh, and when he was being a complete dick, when i met his friends, other then that I haven't hated him on many occasions.

"Are you doing anything today?" jules asks though the phone. The day I met Eli's friends I some how convinced him yo at least give me jules' number, it worked, I mean with my cuteness it didn't take much convincing.

Actually I had to take him too get ice cream, just to make him give me her number, I'll tell you it was so worth it.

"No, not today, why?" I retort back, as I get off my bed. I was at home, and mom hasn't been around much, I'm not complaining though.

"Because, I need to go shopping, you up for it?" jules questions, as I imagine she furrows her eye brows.

"Okay, fine, is anyone else gonna be there?" I urge, waiting for an answer as I pace aroun my room, back and forth.

"Yeah, me, Ella, and Sophia" jules explains.

My eyes widden at the sound of Ella's name coming out of someone's mouth, specifically jules' I can't with Ella. Wait-who is Sophia.

"Who is Sophia?" I implore, wanting to know more about this Sophia.

"Oh, Sophia is one of my closest friends, you'll love her, please, we'll have so much fun" jules begs waiting for my answer.

"Okay, okay, I'll go" I finally tell her, "text me the location, I'll be there soon" I respond to my other comment. I hung up and sprinted to my closet to try finding something to wear.

I wanted to go, not only for shopping, okay, let's be real... It's mostly cause of the shopping. But I also want to meet Sophia, she sounds super nice and i'd love to get to know her.

Also, I don't wanna pussy out, especially in front of Ella, bitch is trying to win over Eli, it's not like any things going on with us, and quite frankly speaking, she can fucking have him.

I'm not gonna fight over some boy, he's not a boy he's a sexy, fine ass, Gentalmen. Shut the fuck up.

But still, he's not mine and I'm not his, meaning we're not together, so she can have him all she wants, just leave jules out of this shit. I'm Just saying this, just in case she does bring jules into it, not saying she has though.

I decided to get dressed in what I though was decent. Black crop top, baggy jeans, a black jacket, and my old ass, plain black converse. You can tell I desperately need to go shopping.

I didn't end up wearing the flannel, I felt like it was too much

I didn't end up wearing the flannel, I felt like it was too much. In the end I liked the simple ass outfit, so it didn't bother me.

I got a text right after I finished getting dressed. From jules: telling me the locating as I expected. But there was another one from Eli. What does he want?

Eli🥰😘😍: are you going with jules?

Why is he even asking this, he obviously already knows.

Me: yea, why?

Eli🥰😘😍: you have to bring some of the men with you

Why? I already know this man is in some Mafia shit, it's so obvious, or something dangerous, but this, making me take the fucking body guards is something else.

I'm not walking around with fucking body guards.

Me: fuck no

Eli🥰😘😍: I wasn't asking, I was telling you

I don't give a shit what you tell me, your not my fucking dad.

Me: no, I wasn't asking you, I was telling you

I mimick this dumb ass. It's actually kinda funny, I'm trying my hardest to make this a serious conversation, but all I can think about, is laughing. I eventually burst into laughter of how fucking dumb of a fight this is.

Eli🥰😍😘: stop being so fucking stubborn, and just let them go with you

Me: if i go shopping and there's a bunch of men in black, I'm gonna body slam you with my Dwayne the rock Johnson muscles

I start laughing again at how fucking childish this fight is. God damnit, this is so funny.

Eli😍🥰😘: i'd love that....also, I don't give a fuck, I'm sending them with you, you don't have a say in this

Fuck Eli, he's the stubborn one, I always have a say in everything, he's just making this difficult.

Me: fuck off

Is the last thing I said before I got a text from jules.

Jules😘💞💖: are you here yet?

Oh shit, I didn't even get in my car yet.

Me: I'm on the way

Jules😘💞💖: okay, hurry!

That was a complete lie, I'm not even driving right now, which is why I get my keys and l start heading out the door to my car.

I hop in and put on my seat belt, I notice how I kind felt empty since Eli usually buckled me in. I just ignore the stupid thought that popped into to my head, as j start the car and pull out the drive way.

.*・。゚.*・.*・.*・

I had finally gotten to the mall, kinda excited to get some new cloths since I haven't in a while.