12 ||snow||

Elijah

"There's no way in hell I'm doing that!" Luna shouts,  she looks enraged and furious, I am too.

This is bullshit, who the fuck would want to get an arranged marriage, not Luna.

And I'm not letting anyone fucking take her, I don't give a shit how hard it is but I'll figure it out.

I'm in the mafia for fuck sakes, it's not that fucking hard, kill, murder, all the same shit.

"There's no way I'm letting that happen" I tell them, her parents don't look one bit fazed and they just go on talking.

"We don't care what you think, we only needed someone here for moral support, we will go on with this decision no matter the cost" Luna's father states, god, I want to punch him in the face so bad.

"Oh and for you, Elijah, we know who you are, our family is more powerful then anything you've ever created, so don't test us" Ricardo intertwines his own hands together and smiles at me devilishly as if I'd be scared.

Threats, something I don't take lightly. If they want to play dirty then I'll show them dirty.

"Threatening me I see, someone much younger and far more strong, and your threatening me?" i scuff at his dumb remark and chuckle to myself.

"If I might ask, what is so powerful about you, I didn't know you were involved in this type of business, Luna" I glacé at Luna and she glances back, what the fuck is wrong with this family?

She thinks for a second before answering back " I didn't either, I knew my brother was but I didn't know they were" she shrugs, and looks between both of her parents.

"Something so powerful called the, Santos mafia" her father looks proud as if they were so much better then mine, well shit....they were powerful.

I grab Luna's thigh as a stress reliever, using it so I don't beat this guys ass right now.

She takes a quick look down and then at me, my grip was tight and I knew that, loosening my grip hoping she lets me keep my hand on.

One of my most hated enemy's, fuck, why is moon involved in this shit.

He was also one of my fathers friends, fuck I hate my father.

Dick head.

Fuck this, I'm taking luna and I don't give a shit, the one thing I don't hate, I'm not letting them take her.

I take my hand off her thigh.

"Come-on we're leaving" I grab Luna's wrist, she calmly gets out of her seat as I do too.

"You won't stop this, it's going to happen weather you like it or not, you can't hide!" Ricardo yells, now muffled from us walking away.

"What about the food!" Luna's mother shouts out, I chuckle to myself knowing we're gonna eat somewhere else.

"Let the food get cold, bitch" moon calls out, mumbling the 'bitch' so only she and I could hear it.

I cackle softly at her hatred for her mother and continue walking to the door.

We stopped at the door hearing faint screams and yelling from the kitchen, "have fun bitches" Luna yells out to her parents, I burst out laughing and grab her hand.