19 ||pinky swear||

Elijah
Flash back [before luna came over]

I don't understand how someone could just stop talking to you for a whole week after hooking up with some guy. Who even is this guy? should I go beat his ass or something? it's not like I can't I'm in the mafia.

Like  Sophia said "oh, she went to go party and hooked up with some guy" damn, she threw her own friend under the bus.

But that's not what's getting to me! i'm pissed off because even after we kissed, and cuddled and slept in the same bed she went and hooked up with some other guy? are you fucking kidding me.

It's so fucked up. How was I even falling for her? she's not even all that...she's so beautiful though. no. I can't do that anymore. The fact that I actually thought we had something was crazy. Wow, i'm so insanely fucking stupid for falling for this girls tricks.

I  just thought we had something and I guess I was wrong. But I have a mission to get to. I can't be gawking over someone who fucked me over. 

I find Jack and Gavin. The two who are helping me on the mission today.

I open the file and check out this dickheads alibi. Daniel Caddel. murder, rapist, and dirtbag. I added the last one cause that's what this man is. I need something to take my anger out on anyway so it mine as well be this guy, love making people my punching bag, it's actually kinda fun.

The mission was basically to kill the guy, but we had to get information out of him since he might have known something about the other mafias. not that they give up information easily but I can get information easier then I can pick up a fork.

We got our weapons and loads up our guns, we got ready just how we would any other normal mission and got in the van, onto to find this guy to see what he knows.

We found him at some random bar and it was easy to get him and tie him up after he had a few drinks.

Next step was getting the fucker to talk. After we got to our ware house we got him out the car and put him in a cell. there were hundreds of cells in that ware house and that was only one out of many warehouses that we have

Many people get locked up in our warehouses, some people we don't even need and some of them get to involved, most of them we capture from other mafias to find out their next steps though and after that we kill them. Usually it's not hard but it depends on how skilled the other mafias men are.

Daniel was one of those that came from the Turkish mafia, they had been a rival for years of ours but they aren't the worst of them. And he was finally one of our tickets through the Turkish mafia.

A few hours after we put Daniel in his cell I needed to get things out of him. I couldn't wait any longer to get my anger out so now was the time.

I went down to where we keep our 'prisoners' after talking with Jack a bit, he told me something about Luna calling him but I wasn't paying much attention since I had already been done with that situation.

Gavin came down with me just in case Daniel tried anything, not that I couldn't handle him myself but you never know, help is sometimes better then nothing.

I opened the door to his cell, this cell was a bit worse then others, very rusty and dark, no lights, no bed, not even a toilet. Just Daniel tied to a metal chair.