13 ||cuddle||

Elijah

"Are you cold?" I question looking at Luna with a small frown, she looks back at me with a sad face and nods her head, continuously shivering to herself.

I grab the blanket next to me and place it over both of us.

After we got home she took a shower and I got her some warm cloths, the ones that are to big on her. My oversized hoodie with some grey sweats.

She looked so cute with my big cloths on, it was actually adorable.

Now we are seated on the couch watching what ever it is that Luna likes, as she lays her head on my chest, I want to just grab her face and kiss her.

I want to finish what we started in her room, but I can't. It's just getting to be okay with us, I can't ruin it now.

She looks to focused on the show, let's change that.

I push her head off of me, taking the warmth that was once there now gone, why the fuck did I do that?

I almost let out a loud groan from the dumb ass action I just pulled but I held back.

She looks at me and furrows her eye brows, "why'd you do that?" She questions, I look down at her in confusion.

"Do what" I act stupid, looking back down at her beautiful green eyes, the ones that have a reflection of the tv show in them.

"You know what, Eli" she shakes her head to herself and moves her head back to where it was....placed on my chest.

The warmth of all the blankets and cozy cloths we have on, radiate onto us. It feels so good. The warm blankets that had just come out of the dryer, those are the best type of blankets, the warm ones.

I stare at her as she focused on the movie, looking at the screen with random people, I have no idea who they are. I smile at her concentrated face.

Then she looks up at me, shit. She caught me staring.

I keep my eyes on her, I didn't want to shy away, I wanted her to see that I was looking at her.

"What?" She asks looking back up at me, she knows what.

"Nothing" I shrug and turn my head back to the movie.

"No tell me, why were you smiling at me?" She urges, I sigh and turn my gaze back to her, I know she won't stop until I tell her.

"Your kinda....beautiful" I smile down at her again and she smiles back at me, returning the gesture.

"You've never told me that" she says in a matter-of-fact-tone, i glacé back at her adorable but upset looking frown and it makes my smile go away and replace with a light frown.

"Well I will, it is true, your perfect" i announce, she smiles again at me and I do the same, then she pushes my shoulder in a playful way.

"Ow, what was that for" i whimper looking at my shoulder that didn't hurt at all, I pretended it did to make her think she could punch hard. Works every time.

"Your so cheesy sometimes" she giggles at my sad frown and I can't help but turn it into a grin.

"Come here" I tell her, moving her body closer to mine as we lay together, her head still on my chest my arm wrapped under her, my other hand playing with her hair.

Why is this shit so soft?

▽▽▽▽

An hour later and Luna had fallen asleep on my chest, it was so fucking cute, her light snores and her parted lips that looked puffed out due to her sleeping.