If i dont update, this is why

Hey loves, so I wanted to make a little something just talking about why I don't post often enough, I know I don't and that's okay.

I want to have good chapters for you guys. And I can't do that if I'm rushing, good quality writing takes time and I wanted you to know that if I'm not posting it's because I need the time.

I'm almost done with the two chapters and I'm sorry for being so late on this update but I'll be posting tomorrow, so watch out for it. There might also be some fun content soon.

Next chapter update, there might be some 😚😘 but your gonna have to figure out that for yourself.

Anyways, I'm writing this so that you guys know why I don't post, also tysm for 10k reads, the only reason I wanted to take awhile on this update was because of the excessive amount of feelings these chapters have. Not in a bad way, in a very good way.

Ok, I'm done, I just wanted to thank all of you for 10k reads and 44k TikTok followers, ily all of you and ty for sticking around on this stupid romance book.

(A lil something I'm gonna add for the picture, wonder what it could be!?!?) [chapter 14 btw]

I'm so excited for y'all to read this chapter update

Again, this is my second book so if you don't like the out comes in it then don't read.

Ok, I will see you tomorrow for chapters 13 and 14, ily all, bye.