17 ||home||

Elijah

"Shut up" i grunt, I look at Luke who's on the other side of the island.

"When?" He questions with a dumb smirk.

"Now-" I start before he cuts me off, "did I ask" he cackles to himself and I get off my chair to go and slap the living shit out of him.

"Fuck you" I say as I get closer to him, striding towards him, before I can get close enough I hear the stairs creek meaning someone came downstairs.

"Good morning" Luna smiles at me brightly almost as if saying good morning to me specifically.

She looks tired, dark circles under her eyes and red puffy lips, she had on black sweats and one of my white t-shirts. She looks so beautiful, holy fuck.

"Someone looks tired" Luke looks her up and down and smiles sweetly at her, back the fuck away, she's mine.

She flips him off and her smile instantly fades, Luke is a fucking bitch.

"Obviously" she responds with a death stare, she's so adorable.

"What's wrong" she looked really tired and I was starting to worry, I'm just making sure she's okay.

"Nothing." She yawns and puts her hand over her mouth to cover her yawn, I wanted to see it though, she looked like one of those new-born kittens who yawn and their so fucking cute.

Also she's definitely lying, note: if a girl says she's fine then she's not fine, I learned it from myself.

"Fucking liar" I mutter under my breath and she snaps her head towards me, then I receive a death glare. Nice.

Last night was the best fucking night ever, how she was in my arms, the way she fell asleep with me, how she loved my cooking, how she kissed me, how she fucking looks at me. I'm done. I can't explain it, it was just the best, she's beautiful, I really fucking love Luna.

I love thinking that, I just can't fucking say it, I'm gonna die, fuck this.

"Hey baby" Ella squeals from the stairs, she scared the fuck out of me and I was happy thinking about Luna. I don't wanna talk to anyone right now unless it's Luna.

Fuck all of you.

I roll my eyes at her words as she runs up to me and gets behind my chair, I had sat back down after Luna came downstairs.

After she got something to eat Luna sat right beside me. The small action made me smile.

Ella wrapped her arms around my chest from behind my chair and I felt almost disgusted, I looked over to a jealous looking Luna and a wide-eyed Luke.

I pushed her off of me right after looking into Luna's eyes, the small amount of jealousy was all I needed to shove that bitch to the ground.

I get off the chair and lift Luna off of hers, picking her up by the waist as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Usually I would fight this, but I'm to tired" Luna mumbles into my neck, I tighten my arms around her as I head upstairs to show that I heard her.