10 ||whipped||

Elijah

_𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴_

As I walk out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me, I look down at the bulge in my pants, the one I need to get rid of.

The urge that I had in that bathroom, to just rip all of her cloths off and fuck her right then and there. That urge I can't have, knowing it won't happen doesn't make it better either.

I need to get a fix or some type of pleasure with out it being from Luna, the only way is.....shit.

Why do I have to be like this, I fucking hate getting hard-ons they suck-ass, just like I want to suck luna's- oh, for fuck sakes.

Maybe if I walk it off I'll be fine, I go down the stairs, and walk it off just as I thought, walking around glancing at nothing, just modern furniture and the dark tv with Netflix on. Playing what ever it is that Luna watches.

I can't get her off my mind, god I want to feel her tight pussy around my dick- I can't, it won't happen.

I can't think like this, Luna knows we're just friends, I just hate how much I'm falling for her, fuck.

I can't even not think about doing the dirtiest things to her, my friend, she's not a friend in my eyes.

Fuck this, I can't take this any longer, it won't go away unless I do it, I need an ounce of pleasure even if it's from myself. Besides, Luna is taking way to long in that shower anyways.

I don't care anymore.

I start wandering to the bedroom, the worse place I can think of to do it, but it'd be easier to imagine if it was somewhere that Luna always is at.

Making it to her door, I step in the ajar door and sauntered to her bed, laying down I slide my pants off, as I start to imagine.

Her under my tall figure as she gently strokes my hard dick, my cock right under her entrance, Luna begging me to slide it in, but I refuse, making her beg more. Thinking about all of this as I put the flat of my thumb on my tip filled with pre-cum.

I then gently stroke my hard cock as I moan and groan Luna's name lowly, hoping she doesn't hear me.

"Fuck...." I groan out, as I imagine me sliding my tip in her pussy, thrusting into her hard as she moans out my name, me going so hard she begs me to stop, I keep my eyes closed at how turned on I am just from thinking about this scenario.

Her sexy ass small body right under mine, as I force my cock into her tight pussy making her walls clench around my dick, as she whispers to me telling me shes about to come. A few more hard thrusts before we both reach our climaxes, we both moan each other's names as we come.

"Fuck.....Luna" I let out, as I stroke myself fast, just as I'm close to reaching my climax, I hear the door creek.

"Fuck!" I whimper, as I finally open my eyes...there she was.

Luna at her finest, in a white towel, looking though the crack of the door, wet hair falling down her  shoulders , framing her face, droplets of water running down her legs as she slowly opens the door so she can see better.

Fuck me. Actually. I let out a very low groan knowing I was almost there, but also knowing I'm gonna have to explain myself to her.