11 || mother||

Luna

"I put you into this world and I can take you out!" The words that destroyed every piece of confidence I ever had to stand up to my mother.

See what I mean when I tell you she's psycho!

Those words are everything that devoured anything I had left in my body to stand up for myself, well at least in front of my mother.

And now I replay them all while my mother walks though the doors of this house, awaiting for me to speak of something, which I won't do.

She came close to me, inhaling deeply, trying to catch a sent of some sort.

"Why the fuck do you smell like a man, Luna!" My mother spat at me, with furiousness laced in her voice, as if she can't stand the smell.

She acts as if she doesn't have the same sent everyday I see her. And not to mention she smells even worse since all the men she goes out with are scum-bags.

They have no sense of style, and have all the money they need to rail my mother in.

"I-it's nothing" I stutter, having a glare on my face but my words say otherwise.

"It's nothing, Luna, that's a whole grown fucking man, who is it" she looks my way, as she asks who it was way more softly then normal.

"It's no one" I say, looking straight at her blankly, trying to not have any emotion so that she doesn't ask questions.

"Don't fucking lie, I see it practically written on your forehead, tell me who it is!" She yells, grabbing my attention with her loud screams.

I can't find the words to tell her, but I have to.

"Eli, his name is Elijah" I blurt out, probably looking stupid from how easily she made me tell her, I'd never budge with anyone else, but her, my stupid-bitch-of-a-mother.

"Oh, Elijah, I see, Elijah has good taste then" she hums, looking extremely amused with the name.

"Invite him over, I'll be happy to meet with this one, Elijah" she repeats his name as if it's a trinket of some sort, I'm just glad she doesn't invite her little flings over.

That would be hell, but not just for me also for who ever she would bring.

Wait- she just said to invite him, why the fuck does she want to meet him. Is he special or what?

"Wait, why" I scan her face for some type of response, but she says nothing and heads up to her room.

"Have him here by 8pm!" She calls out to me, I roll my eyes thankful she wasn't there to see it, and get my phone out.

Me: can you come over?

Elijah🖕: for what?

I should probably change his name.

Me: my mom wants to meet you

Eli😌: why? I thought you had some shit with her or something, and she wants to meet me?

Me: yes, just come, please Eli