Chapter 5 - Missing you

Troye's POV:

Two weeks have passed very quickly and it's time for Connor to go home. I help him pack up his clothes, we have both been very quiet this morning. His flight is later at 5:00 pm. Since I won't see him for a while we decide to just have a movie day. Where just relax inside with coffe popcorn and a movie. We decide on watching a comedy classic "21 Jump street" we laugh and I savour the last few moments with Connor. Time flies by fast again and it's time for him to leave for the airport. I give him a long and lingering kiss knowing that I won't see him in a long time. We break apart and smile at each other I try to help him with his bags but he won't let me. I decide to drive him to the airport. At the airport many people are rushing around getting to their flight. A little girl who looks about 4 runs up to me "daddy?" she says. I smile at her "I am not your daddy sweetie pie, lets go look for him" I grab her hand and lead her to a worried looking father and a stressed mother with two twin boys who look about 7 and another baby boy she is carrying. The man thanks me several times before scolding his daughter not to run off again she nodes her little head and her mom gives her a lollipop. I smile, how I wish someday I could have a little girl of my own, maybe even two! Connor checks in his bags and we walkover to security. This is our goodbye. "I love you so much Troye" he says while whispering into my ear as we hug. "I love you too Connor" I say back to him. My eyes get a bit watery and so does his. He squeezes my hand and I smile at him. I wave to him as he goes through security. I will really miss him. I can't wait to start a life with him.

Connor's POV:

Troye drives me to the airport after we relax. Once we get there Troye is greeted by a cute little girl. Awwwwe I quickly snapchat Troye and the little girl. One day Troye will make a great father. I have always wanted a daughter or maybe even 2! We check in my bags and then it's time to say goodbye to Troye. I whisper in his ear as we embrace "I love you so much Troye" he whispers back "I love you too Connor". My heart melts. I feel my eyes watering and his are starting to water too. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back and smiles. He waves to me as I go through security but if I look back once more at him I will cry. As I go through security I see a familiar face. He then walks up to me and puts his bags down to get them checked. "Tyler?" "what?" he says harshly, since Troye and I have been together he was not happy he has directed so much hate too me. I know he still has feeling for Troye but I think he should get over it, it's been a while hasn't he realized that Troye doesn't have feeling for him? Tyler starts to yell at me things like "Troye doesn't even like you" "he only feels bad for you", "he's mine, and he loves me back", he starts to scream and scream, I want to scream back at him but I can't. I ignore him and focus on my bags. He then punches me right in the face and I fall backwards with a bleeding nose. Security grab him and me and take us to a airport jail. They question both of us for crimes and make sure we weren't dangerous. They ended up letting me on my flight and telling Tyler that he isn't aloud to leave Perth or go to the airport for 4 days. As I leave the room to go to my flight. Tyler grabs my arm and says "well at least I get to be with Troye all by ourselves for a while" he smirks at me and I yank my arm away from him. I walk away slowing processing what he told me. I can't leave now... I think it through after realizing that I trust Troye not to do anything. I know that he would never hurt me like that. I smile as I go onto the airplane. I take my seat but the one person beside me doesn't show up. I stretch out my legs and plug in my music. "I'll miss you Troye" I whisper before falling asleep.

Troye's POV:

I'm going to miss Connor. As I drive back home from the airport, I can't stop thinking about Connor. Is he alright? I decide to watch a movie and eat some food, I look in the cupboards to see there is no food. I call a pizza place's number and order pizza. three quarters way through the movie I hear the doorbell ring, I pause the movie and open the door to except a pizza delivery person... "Tyler???!!!"

A/N:

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story! Please like and comment! <3 Hanna