Chapter 9-Forgive but can I forget?

Troye's POV:

I have to think of a plan to win Connor back. I decide to go to L.A. and talk to Joey. He has to forgive me, well hopefully he will. I get my stuff packing like I mean all my stuff. I am moving in so I should at least bring 3 quarters of my stuff. I ask my parents to help pay for all the big items I have to move with me to L.A. I take a suitcase and a backpack and a duffel bag with stuff first then send in my other stuff later. I say goodbye to my parents and siblings because I won't see them for a while. I go on my flight to L.A. praying that everything will be alright in the end.

Connor's POV:

I don't know if I'm okay yet. I'm still heartbroken. I want to forget everything really badly but for some small reason, there is a bit in my heart thats telling me something is not right. Something that still loves Troye even after he breaks my heart I still manage to love him. Joey says that later tonight he has a surprise for me.

Troye's POV:

I decided I need to really do something incredible for Connor he really deserves it. I meet Joey at a starbucks and he said that i could stay with him but his place is full. I go through my contacts and I see two people that I haven't seen for so long. I miss them so much and they were really close to Connor so they could help me to. Kian and Jc. (this is the call convo)

T - Hey

K - HEYYYYYY WAZZUPP your on speaker by the way

JC- TROYEEEEEE

T- I was wondering if I could stay at your place for tonight?

Jc - please come over and stay!

T - thank you so much!

K- what about Connor?

JC - ya hows Connor?

T - I will tell you guys later, whats your adress?

K - 3674 tavern road (I made this up so don't go looking for Kian and Jc with this adress)

JC - time?

T - thx kian! oh and how about in 10 min?

K - sure

JC - see you then!

T- bye

Jc-bai!!!

I really love them both, they are so much fun to be around. I meet with Kian and Jc and unpack my small bags. We talked about a surprise picnic for hims and me. The only thing I can make is fish tacos but it's his favourite thing so I make it and get some coffee in a thermos and a fuzzy carpet. I also got a special present for him. I get Kian, Jc, and Joey to invite him to the park near the bridge to convince they are just hanging out. I plan out my outfit which is grey and floral t-shirt and black jeans. I get my grey beanie as well. I hope everything goes well tonight.

Connor's POV:

Kian, Jc, and Joey call me and say they want to go hang out tonight. I'm excited cause I haven't seen Kian and Jc in so long! I miss them and their weirdness. We decide to meet at 6:00pm at the bridge where the park is. I watch netflix until 4:45 then I decide to get ready. I take a long shower cause I stink. I choose and outfit I wear a maroon crew neck and black jeans. I let out a huge sigh (i just sighed writing this) because Troye and I both like to wear black jeans. Whatever I have to forget about him. I grab cash and my phone. I walk to the park and I see a face that I never thought I would see soon. Troye... I quickly turn around and start walking in the other direction to avoid the awkward situation. I turn my head to glance at his face drop. Joey comes out of no where and tells me to go back to him. I don't know what to say but I for some reason i listen to him and walk back towards Troye. My heart beats faster and faster so fast that I'm pretty sure it's going to explode out of me.

Troye's POV:

I glance at my watch 5:57. I see a figure with a cute smile walk towards the park. His face suddenly goes into a state of confusion then realization and then fright. He turns around and I become super sad. This is going to be really hard. From a distance I can see Joey talking to him. He slowly turns around and walks towards me again. "You can leave me forever if you hate me but I just need to talk to you" I tell him. He nods and I start the whole story. I tell him about how I thought Joey and him were a thing because of Tyler. I told him that Tyler took me to a bar and got me drunk. It was all just a misunderstanding. As soon as I found out Tyler tricked my I kicked him out and told him I never want to see him again. By the end of everything Connor is tearing up. "I'm so sorry Connor, I never meant this for to happen, to me to you to anyone. I still love you with all my heart". The next thing I know I'm in a hug that lasts for a long time with Connor. I sigh a breath of relief. He believes me. I grab his hand and lead him to a small spot I set up as a picnic. I put rose petals leading to the spot and his smile is full of happiness and joy.

Connor's POV:

Troye tells me everything. It was all a misunderstanding. He leads me to a picnic which makes me smile. We eat fish tacos and coffee thats still hot. He sings a song for me some song that he has been working on. "It's just the chorus it's not done yet" he tells me. And I don't want to let thus go I don't want to lose control I just want to see the stars with you. With you. It was such an amazing song. I really do love him. Even with the faults in our stars. He brings out a little box that has a lock on it. It has a picture of Troye and I on the front. Around our picture it says "eternal love". I hug him and kiss him lightly on the lips. He did this all for me, to win my heart back. We locked the lock onto the bridge it shone under the moonlight. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to my house. We will get his bags tomorrow. "I love you Troye, I always will". I do forgive Troye but I don't know if I can forget.