Friends for life - Chapter 13

Taylor's POV:

A bunch of kids my age are playing next door with a sprinkler. I walk around to see whats happening and I hide in a bush. A boy with curly brown hair tags a boy with dark brown hair who is super short. "your it Aiden" says the curly brown haired boy. "No Pat thats not fair I wasn't ready". He exclaims. I giggle a bit as they bicker. Four others join the group 2 girls, 1 thats blond and pretty, 1 that has black hair and a nice smile and is very loud. 2 boys also join, 1 that has black hair and tall and another guy with dark brown hair. "Whats happening Pat?" says the blond. "were we supposed to come out of our hiding spots Juliet?" says the black haired girl to I suppose Juliet. They complain about how boring the game is. I accidentally tripped on a twig and fell out of the bush. Juliet screams and the black haired girl jumps. The boy with curly hair comes towards me and asks what I'm doing. "I just want to play with somebody" I say. He looks angry but then he relaxes and smiles. "You can play! Where did you come from?" I point to my house which is right beside this one. "My name is Patrick but people call me Pat" he says, thats Aiden he says and points to the short boy this is his house, thats Juliet he points to the blond haired girl. Thats Rihanna he says and points to the black haired girl. He then points to the other two boys, the one with dark brown hair is Joe and the one with black hair is Tyler". I smile and nod at all of them. We play tag and hide and go seek and a bunch of fun games. By the end I have been laughing so hard. The doorbell rings and all the parents of the kids run to the door. Dad (Connor) and Daddy (Troye) are standing at the door with worried expressions. I run to them. They scold me for running off, I tell them about all my new friends. We are invited to a dinner and we all bond very well. After we wash up after dinner we go up to Aiden's room. We all live super close together except for Juliet. The houses go me, Aiden, Tyler across from us, Rihanna beside Tyler and Mike on the other side. Joe lives beside Rihanna and Juliet lives 5 streets away. We create a flashlight signal for when we want to talk. It's super fun but then I remember daycare. I start to cry a bit and Rihanna asks me whats wrong. I tell them about daycare and all the mean people. "You should come to our daycare!" says Tyler. I suddenly get very excited, spending time everyday with them. Yes! I run downstairs to find Connor and Troye, I tell them all about going to a new daycare and how it make me so happy. They agree and I don't think there is anything else in the world that could be better than this day. We sadly have to leave and I will start a new daycare tomorrow with my 6 new best friends. The daycare is called Minter Daycare.

~ THE NEXT MORNING~

Connor's POV:

I'm so happy that Taylor's happy and she has new friends. I think tonight I'm going to take her and Troye to the bridge and add a mini locket to our family. I'm so happy she is fitting in. I love her so much. Jen takes her to school so I can pick her up later. 

Taylor's POV:

I wake up super early and jump on my bed, I wear a blue 1 strap ruffled top, and matching blue head band and sandal shoes. I brush my hair and stare at my reflection, I don't like the blue headband and sandals so I grab white toms and a hershel snapback. I grin and pack my backpack with crayons and my teddy bear. I ask Jen to drive me to school today and give kisses on the cheek to daddy and dad. When I arrive I see Rihanna and I run up and hug her. She takes my hand and leads me to the teacher Ms. Leer, she smiles at me and gives me a sticker with my name. She tells me she wants to meet with me later to see where I'm at. I sit beside Aiden and Rihanna. I learn a lot on ABC's and counting. However, I'm a bit ahead in reading. I learned to love daycare. My friends were always so much fun and I was always happy. For me I finally feel like I have a family where I belong. I wish nothing could change how my life is. 

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so bad. I have been on summer break and I just want a break from everything. I haven't wrote in a while and I have a huge writers block. The next chapters will be so much better. Thanks for almost 300 reads!!!!!!! <3 Hanna