Chapter 1 - Together At Last

Troye's POV:

Connor and I have been dating for 2 months now... We decide together that it's time the world knows we are officially dating. Connor and I just finished editing the video. We watch it one last time. The video ends with us both smiling and an announcement saying "we are moving in together!". Connor looks at me and smiles. I nod at him and he posts the video... I go onto twitter and say that Connor and I made a video so go check it out. I decide to go get some food from the kitchen, I'm to nervous to read the comments yet. Maybe we should of kept it a secret what if Connor gets a lot of hate? I try to shrug it off and focus on what food I want.

Connor's POV: 

After I post the video I'm super anxious to see what my fans think. All my amazing friends support us and I hope so do my fans. Troye leaves the room to get some food. Ahhh I don't really want to look at the comments either. I tell myself to suck it up and read throughout them. I'm so scared I could actually pee my pants. I look at some comments and most of them are happy for us! I'm so relieved that fans support us! As I scroll down further there are a bunch of haters. They tell me I'm a gay freak and so is Troye and nobody cares... I try to shake it off and tell myself that not everybody is going to take it nicely. Troye is back and I show him my computer. "Most of them are really supportive Troye I'm really proud of us" he smiles at with his bright smile and it makes me happy. 

Troye's POV:

Relieved that fans are taking it well I can finally relax. I check the time, 11:30am. We decide to watch a movie to celebrate. I don't know which movie though... We decide on a comedy, they always make me feel good. We cuddle up in a bunch of warm pillows and blankets. Ahhh so comfy, I grab two bags of popcorn and some Arizona's. This is the life. I fall asleep on Connor's shoulder. I wake up and Connor's sleeping too. The movie is finished. I don't think I even watched it though. I leave sleeping Connor and I decide to call over some friends. I call Jc, Kian, Ricky, and Tyler.  They come over and Connor's still sleeping. They want to do something on his face but I told them not too. He's had a really stressful morning.

Connor's POV:

I wake up and see the guys have come over. I check my face on my phone, surprisingly it's perfectly normal, weird. The guys are all chilling watching TV and on there phones.  "Hey guys" I say, we all hug hello and then we all get bored.... "We should do a video!!" Tyler says. We all seem to agree so we decide to do a huge collab. "How about we do a challenge" Jc suggests. So were going to do bean boozled challenge. Ricky, Kian, and Jc go out and try to find out the beans. Troye, Tyler, and I get set up. 

Kian's POV: 

"So what do you guys think about Connor and Troye?" I ask.

"I think it's great! says Jc he smiles and ricky nods his head.

"I'm not sure it will last to be honest." Jc gives me a weird look and Ricky looks frazzled.

"I do support them and all but I just don't know..." I look at them and they still seem confused.

Thankfully Jc saves the akwardness "lets go get some beans" he screams!

Will Kian ruin the relationship? 

Will Tronnor last?

Comment below what you think!

A/N

Hey guys its Hanna! So this is a new story ya and I'm sorry about my other fanfic I just kinda lost hope in it :( it's not really inspiring me anymore. But thanks so much for the reads!!! I hope you like this new fanfic my OTP is TRONNOR!!! I love them so much! I hope you do too!