Chapter 8 - A Big Mistake

Connor's POV:

I wake up late wondering why my pillow was wet. I stare at the wall and then my alarm goes off. It was "gasoline"

"I smell heartbreak on my handsI feel sick to my stomach as I begin to stand I see your outline in my bed In the same spot I watched him rest his head

I've done you wrong, I regret it I write this song, try to forget it I feel this emptiness in my chest It feels surreal, but I'm feeling stressed

I need to do somethingI f*cked up for nothing Now I gotta just tell someone,Tell someone what I've done

Please bathe me now, wash me clean Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline Bathe me now, wash me clean Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline Oh, no, like gasoline

I wake up the morning after You call but I don't answer And I can't look you in the eye, No matter how hard I try

You deserve forever, not a boy looking for better But as long as you're still here, Imma try to keep you near

Please bathe me now, wash me clean Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline Bathe me now, yeah, wash me cleanJust set my heart on fire, like gasoline

Please bathe me now, wash me cleanJust set my heart on fire, like gasoline Bathe me now, yeah, wash me clean Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline

Bathe me now, wash me clean

Just set my heart on fire, just like gasoline"

I then remember Troye and I want to cry more but I'm dry, I have cried so much that there is nothing left. I tweet "the worst kind of pain is when your smiling just to stop the tears from falling". fans tweet back worried comments. I really do love them, they never seem to disspoint me. I get a call from Joey saying he's coming over to see me. I really appreciate him. When he comes over I totally break down. He comforts me and we decide to go get coffee and menchies. I pile candy on my frozen yogourt and by a bag go coffee and a latte. On our way home we stop by a little boy who is crying on the sidewalk. "hey are you okay?" I ask while crouching down. He shakes his head no. "ma momma and daddy are shawpen and my big sista is with hwer fwends and i got a boo boo on my nee on the gwound when I was on the swide" he cries more. I think this is what he said "my mom and dad went shopping and my older sister is wither her friends and I hurt my knee falling of the slide". I help him up and clean him a bit. I give him my frozen yogurt. He then spots a family that looks worried. I give him a piggy back ride to where they are. A crying mother looks toward me with her son and she looks overjoyed. "thank you" she exclaims. I nod towards her and I say bye to the little boy. I take a picture with him and Joey. We head back home. I decide to watch a movie with Joey. My phone starts ringing and the caller ID is uknown. I fall asleep half way through it only to be woken a bit when I hear shouting and someone walking up the stairs and the bedroom door closes. I ignore it and fall asleep again.

Joey's POV:

I decide to go visit Connor after seeing a really sad tweet. We go get food and drinks and I see the fatherly side of Connor as he helps a little boy. Why would Troye do this to Connor. He broke him! As soon as I get home I know I have to call Troye and give him crap. Connor sits down on the couch and we watch a movie. When he falls asleep I call Troye. It rings twice before Tyler picks it up. "what do you want?" he asks me. I tell him I would like to speak to Troye (this is the convo with Troye and Joey (j = joey & T = Troye)

J- Troye what the hell is wrong with you, I thought you loved Connor and then you go and cheat on him?

T- Me cheating?!!! What about you and Connor huh? Tyler told me all about how you are secretly dating Connor. I thought we were friends. But then you go and stab me behind my back.

J - I was never dating Connor. How could you believe Tyler like that? You know that he just wants to date you and get rid of Connor. God Troye you haven't seen Connor. You broke him. And know you have to fix him.

T - It was an accident I was so hung up on the thought of not being with him that Tyler took me to the bar and we got drunk. This is all Tyler's fault! I never want to see him again! (he shouts)

(JOEY's POV:)

I hear Connor stir so I decide to go upstairs and just relax on social media. I have had enough of this drama.

Troye's POV:

I can't believe that Tyler would do this. He made me crush and break Connor into a million pieces. I find Tyler and I scream at him to get out of my life. He cries and I don't feel guilty at all. My one true love may never love me again. All this hatred all this anger makes me just want to let all my emotion out into a song. I sing a few lines from a song I wrote

"I've done you wrong, I regret it I write this song, try to forget it I feel this emptiness in my chest It feels surreal, but I'm feeling stressed

I need to do somethingI f*cked up for nothing Now I gotta just tell someone,Tell someone what I've done"

I finish my song and tears a rushing down my face. This was all just a big mistake.

A/N:

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter! gasoline is one of my favourite songs by Troye. PLEASE COMMENT! I know it sounds desperate but I would love hearing from you. Thanks! <3

Hanna