Chapter 11 - A New Family

Taylor's POV:

I'm 3 years old and since I have been growing up in an orphanage I was always curious about the outside world. People always come and say I have a cute lisp and take me away but after 1 or 2 days they like to hurt me and throw me and play with me like I'm a plastic ball. I know a lot for my age. My friend Lizzie says that I am super smart and she is 7 years old. I miss her, I just hope this family doesn't end up like the rest. I look at both of them with smiling faces. They look so nice and I'm so happy but then again I'm scared. Troye takes me in to the house and brings my backpack up to my room. I gasp as he opens it. The walls are painted a calm ocean blue. I have my own bed! The room is huge!!! I have a fuzzy carpet that is yellow, I also have many new stuffed animals but a blue and yellow elephant catches my eye. There is also a colour board for me to colour on. I run to Troye and he picks me up. "Thank you!" I say. This by far the nicest place I have ever been to. I run down the stairs and hug Connor too. They both smile so big. I think I'm really going to like it here.

Connor's POV:

I grab stuff out of the car as Troye's her into the house. I can't cook so Troye's making us hot dogs and mini slices of pizza with carrots and celery to be healthy. We have to be really careful that we eat healthy around Taylor because we are role models now. I see Taylor run down with Troye shortly behind her. She gives me a big hug and I smile so big and so does Troye. She thanks me for everything especially her bedroom. I realize that she doesn't have much clothing so we have to go shopping. I tell Troye we need to go shopping for Taylor but we both agree we need a girl to help us. Troye gets Taylor to the car while I call Jen to see if she can meet us at the mall. I also really want her to meet Taylor I hope they get a long. It will be really great if Taylor could have someone in her life thats a girl.

Troye's POV:

I pick up Taylor as Connor calls Jen. We need someone that Taylor can look up to, kinda like a mom. I buckle Taylor up onto my lap because she doesn't have a seat belt. She starts hitting different things and singing. She has the most angelic voice ever and it was so beautiful. I smile at her as she sings different songs she must of learned from someone. I decide I want to get to know her soI ask her random questions. Favourite colour? Hers is blue and yellow. Favourite food? Chicken noodle soup. She also loves swimming, dancing, singing and drawing. She also really likes writing and reading which surprises me because I don't think girls could read at that age. She seems like a very smart girl and then I think about school. Taylor needs a proper education. My thought was interrupted when Connor came into the car. "Jen's gonna take Taylor shopping while we get other things for her". Connor says. We park the car and meet Jen outside the outlet mall. I run up and hug her and Connor does the same. Little Taylor stays behind us and acts really shy. Jen crouches down to her height and says hi. They talk a bit and soon it feels like they are best friend. They giggle and skip with each other hand in hand and Jen calls her Tay which is super cute. We decide to go to the food court after shopping for groceries and bedroom decorations. We all get pizza and fries yay healthy us and a drink for starbucks. We then decide to split up so Jen can go shopping with Taylor for clothes.

Jen's POV (first ever yay!):

I finally get to meet TaylorI'm so excited. I wait at the entrance of the outlet mall when I see their car park. I run to Troye and hug him and do the same to Connor. A small girl that is the cutest thing ever hides behind them. I smile she is so adorable. She seems super shy at first but we then start different conversations and we are basically besties. I call her Tay as a nick name. We skip hand in hand to different shops but then she gets tired and I carry her. We take some selfies and I post my favourite one of us making weird face on insatgram. "We cool" as a caption. We then decide to go to the food court to get a bite to eat which is pizza my favourite and starbucks. Connor says I should take Taylor shopping for clothes because she only has two outfits. I know were going to buy like 30 outfits so be prepared for the bill Connor and Troye. I first take her to a store for younger kids. I'm going to get her a bunch of cute t-shirts and then a few fancy shirts. I pay there and we skip to the next store to get pants. I get 3pairs of leggings, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of jean shorts and 2 pairs of casual shorts. I then buy a rain coat a sweater a robe and 2 sets of pjs. Then I get her a pretty blue dress that looks so beautiful on her. I also buy her shoes a pair of toms, sketchers, rain boots, flip flops, slippers, and fancy flats. I also get her uggs cause who doesn't want uggs? I meet up with Connor and Troye at Jugo juice with 20 bags. Connor's eyes go big and Troye just laughs. I guess Connor wasn't expecting us to buy so much.

Taylor's POV:

Today we went shopping and I met Jen for the first time! I love her so much she's almost like a mom to me. We go shopping for a lot of clothing and Jen gets me a lot of things. We meet Connor and Troye at Jugo juice when were done. Jen, Connor, and Troye are talking so I play superheros. Thats one of my favourite games, people at the orphanage used to tease me because I was weird and they called me mean names, I learned to accept it though. I pretend I'm superman flying through the air, i pretend I'm batman in his cool car with his sidekick. Troye sees me playing and comes up to me. "I got you something". he says I wonder what he got me, they have already bought so much for me what more do I need? All of the sudden, Troye pulls out the coolest hat ever! It has a batman symbol on the front. How did he know I loved batman so much? I hug him and then Connor says we should get going. Get going? NOOOOOOOOO Jen can't leave!!!!! I love her too much. I start to tear up a bit when Jen runs to me and picks me up. I'm sleeping over tonight, don't worry Tay, I will always be with you no matter where I am. I smile relieved and we drive home. After a fun night with popcorn and watching movies I drift off to sleep. I think I'm really gonna like this family.

A/N:

Hey guys, I know this isn't the best chapter, nothing really exciting, I want to publish something exciting but it's too soon in the story. Message this account if you have any ideas in chapters or just leave a comment. Love ya!