Chapter 12 - Not interested?

Taylor's POV:

It's been almost 3 months since I came, nothing has changed much not even my age, I'm still 3. Lately Connor and Troye have been not paying attention to me they are always off at work, I know they have to work but even when they get home they lock themselves in their room and it seems as if they talk to themselves then they go on there computers for what seems like hours. I always call Jen over to play with but she's also super busy. One day I went walking with Jen and we see these kids run out of a daycare that seem my age, they play in the park and laugh and have a good time. I have always dreamed about going to school and making new friends. Jen looks at me and asks me if I want to go to school. I node my head eagerly, school looks so much fun! We get home and Jen tucks me in, I can't sleep though I want to know if Jen's going to do something about daycare. I do hear her talking to Connor and Troye about it. I love Troye and Connor both but Troye is the more gentle dad he cares about me very much and what I want. Connor is the more protective dad he is not as relaxed but I love him so much. I hear Troye agreeing for me to go to school with Jen which makes me squeal. He says that he wants me to get out of the house and make friends. Connor on the other hand is skeptical he said he's scared for my safety and bullies. What a bully? Is that a type of monster animal? Well now I'm scared. I hear Troye walk into the room. "Taylor why are you still awake sweetie?" Troye asks. I tell him I want to go to school and he laughs. "well guess what! You are!" I squeal of delight. "goodnight daddy". I call out to him, he smiles really big. I think I feel comfortable calling Troye daddy and Connor dad. I can't wait for school! I hope it's the school I saw the other day.

Troye's POV:

I can't believe she called me daddy. It's so adorable I feel so excited. We finally have a connection that I have wanted in so long. I fall asleep next to Connor with a huge smile on my face.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Taylor's POV:

Connor wakes me up and tells me to come down for breakfast. We discuss what school I will be going to, it's called ritchener daycare and I'm in the youngest class. I'm so excited I start jumping up and down. I can't believe tomorrow! Jen decides to take me shopping for new outfits for daycare. I also need a new pair of running shoes. We go to gap and pick some nice outfits and casual outfits we then go to a nike store to get runners. I pick some nice neon pink and white ones, I love them lost. When we get home, Jen puts on some teletubies and Dora the explorer, I can speak a bit of spanish now. I really like it. Dad tells me that I should get to bed if I want to be up for school tomorrow. I get into my pj's and crawl into bed. Tomorrow will be an exciting day.

~ FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL~

Taylor's POV:

Finally the first day of school I can't believe it. I put on a black and white knit

t-shirt and polka dotted pants with a bow (picture above, not what Taylor looks like) I skip down the steps and find Troye making pancakes and Connor drinking coffee. Connor has a black backpack and a batman symbol I scream in delight. I love it. After we eat yummy pancakes and I fill my backpack up with my lunch kit and pencils I grab my teddy bear "beary". I love him, I could never leave him. Connor drops me off at school with Jen. He gives me a big hug and tells Jen to take me inside while he waits in the car. Jen takes me inside the daycare centre and I see a bunch of young kids like me. I go sit down in a circle on the carpet. A girl in a bright pink dress sits beside me. She gets 2 others who look like her friends to surround her, but theres not enough room. "exscuwse mew but this is ma spot". She gives me a nasty look that makes me want to punch her. However, my body acts differently and I move over. I then hear her and her friends whisper about how ugly I am. I want to cry but not here. It's been an hour and I my day just keeps getting worse and worse, the teachers don't like me because I know all the answers to their questions and boys in my class pull on my clothes and hair. I run to the bathroom and I look at myself. Why am I so ugly??? I learn nothing the rest of the day and I hide in the bathroom. When Troye comes to pick me up I run into his arms, tears streaming down my face. He asks me constantly whats wrong but I just burry my face into him. Daycare was only 3 hours but it felt so long. I'm never going back there. I run into my room and cry into my pillow. I unzip my backpack and my bear is not in there. I go get Connor to pick it up. I'm so upset that I just sit on the deck and stare off in the distance. I really do hate daycare and all the people in it. They are just mean bullies.

A/N:

Hey guys, I know this is really short but I will be posting twice today, it was originally one chapter but it was too long. I was so bored in English yesterday when we were watching Romeo and Juliet I just wrote a bunch of chapters. The story will get better. Love ya!

Hanna <3