Chapter 6 - Am I alone?

Connor's POV:

I have been hanging out with Joey Graceffa a lot. He has been visiting a lot and I always love talking about Troye with him because he's such a good listener. He is becoming one of my closest friends. I haven't seen him in a while and I want to talk about my trip to Perth. I call him and he says he is in L.A. right now he says he is with Shane Dawson. Shane is at a special meet and greet so he said he's available to come over and hang at my place. I am so excited to see him. When he comes we hug each other into a bear hug. We basically just talk for a while and watch movies we take a few selfies and post them on Instagram I caption "chillin with the bae" with a heart. We laugh and hang out more until he has to go. It's still 6:30 pm so I decide to just go out by myself and get some stuff for a video.

Tyler's POV:

I can't wait to go see Troye, maybe he will realize that he still loves me. I know that he will never love me if Connor's in the picture. I have to get rid of him. I know killing him will just make Troye mad and he will never love me. I have to make it look like that Connor doesn't love Troye. I'm scrolling through instagram when I come across a photo of Joey and Connor. Huh maybe I can somehow convince that Joey and Connor are dating and Connor doesn't like Troye. I get my plans ready. Finally I will have Troye! I decide on going to his house to talk to him. Hopefully he will give me a chance to talk to him.

Troye's POV:

"Tyler?" I'm so surprised I don't know what to do so decide to shut the door. He stops it shoot "I need to talk to you Troye" he says. Awww he's making his puppy dog eyes. Shut up Troye! You have Connor, Tyler doesn't mean anything like that to you. I decide to agree because I really want him as a friend again. He comes inside and I offer him coffee cause Connor loves his coffee we have so much of it. He says no and sits down. We sit there for a while kinda just staring at various places it's very awkward, then he starts... and by the end I feel like curling up in a ball and staying there forever. He tells me that Connor doesn't love me and I tell him to get out but he doesn't, he says that Joey and Connor are dating. He shows me a message convo with Joey and Tyler and it says that Joey really loves Connor. Tyler comforts me and I feel like for once I never want Tyler to leave me. He asks me if I want to go clubbing with him and just forget about Connor.

Connor's POV:

I decide to call Troye because I miss him a lot. I call him about 5 times and he doesn't pick up so I leave a voice message saying that I miss him and that I will call him later. I start to get a bit worried maybe he is in trouble? I decide I should take a nap and not worry about it. He will be okay.

Tyler's POV:

I decide to take Troye tonight to the club, we get ready and head out. We are silent during the cab ride. Every few minutes Troye sighs and he just gazes out the window. "Cheer up man, forget about him let's just go have fun" he thanks me and smiles. ahhhh that smile is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get to the club and we are surrounded by loud music. I get a few drinks and start dancing. Troye just sits by himself at a table. I go over to him and somehow convince him to get a drink. He orders a shot and then another and another and another. Until him and I have drank many many shots. We then dance a lot and at one point we start making out. Troye being drunk posts a picture of him and I dancing and making out. I smile, plan DTLFC has accomplished (destroy Troye's love for Connor) I call a cab and drag Troye into the cab. He drives us to Troye's home and then Troye and I get changed into our pj's. We both go to sleep and we cuddle together and fall asleep. I whisper "I love you" and I shut my eyes and rest.

Connor's POV:

After I woke up from my nap, I decided to just scroll through my social media but before I do that I should call Troye. I ring him a few times and he doesn't pick his phone up. I decide to text him. (this is the text message) C- Hey Troye, I miss you so much! <3 I was wondering if you want to face time later I would love to hear your voice. Bye! Love ya! <3 xoxo. (back to his POV) 2 minutes later I get a text from an anonymous person ("a" stands for anonymous) A- Troye is mine he will never ever love you again! (Connor's POV) Who would send this? As I scroll through Instagram it was on Troye's private account. One glimpse of this photo and I throw my phone at the wall. It was Troye and he was with Tyler. I thought he loved me. I curled up into a ball and tears flooded down my face. I'm a wreck. I loved him so much how could he do this to me. I cried for what seemed hours, I decided to get the courage and call Joey. We talked and I cried even more. He told me he's going to come over and cancel his meeting but I told him not to. Why is he so sweet, always looking out for me. I hang up and go to the fridge to find food. I find a barrel of ice cream. I always have ice cream as my "go to". Before falling asleep in a puddle of tears I think to myself. Am I alone?

A/N:

Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter! I have been busy so I haven't updated in a while. For all you Tyler Oakley fans, I love Tyler so much I have nothing against him I just need him for drama. PLEASE COMMENT. I would really like to know if you are enjoying this fanfic or not.

LOTS OF LOVE <3

Hanna