Chapter 6

{Vionne Pov}
As we walk down the stairs we saw The Emperor and The Empress looking so elegant and perfection

{Vionne Pov}As we walk down the stairs we saw The Emperor and The Empress looking so elegant and perfection

(A/N: Photos are not mine okay)

Wow they look so majestic so this is the Emperor And Empress looks like well no less from the First and second ML genes get "Young Master Vionne finally arrive Your Highness"  " Your Empress and Emperor how lovely you are here to visit our humble Family" Vionne great the Empress and Emperor "My,My how lovely and etiquette you are dear Vionne" Empress "So this is the third child of the drek family am Cyrus Zephyr nice to finally meet you" as Cyrus kiss the back in my hand i immediately blushed "Ah am Vionne Van Drek the third son in the Drek family am very happy to finally meet you aswell i heard my Brother and sister talked about you " as i said with a little lively and cheerful voice *Cute *is what Cyrus thought "And you too Your Highness Evan Zephyr" i said politely "It is very much appreciated that Carlos and Vhana talked about me with you it is also nice to meet you aswell Young Master Vionne"

"Vionne you should call me Aunty Sarah just like you siblings said" as aunty sarah said that i said "Yes A-aunty.. Sarah" "Ahh so cutteeee you are Vionne" as Aunt Sarah squash me with her big boobs *Clap*Clap*Clap* "Now now darling you shouldn't hug Vionne like that you know hell die without air" as Aunty reluctantly put me down father said "Well then lets go to the  tea room shall we then" "Ah yes let the kids go to the garden then maybe Vhana and Carlos miss there friends also maybe interacting with Vionne as well, Sébastien why dont you escort the kids in garden well you please" as my mother said  that Sébastien started escorting us in the garden.

As Sébastien escort us in the garden we started to sit down while we sit Sébastien said "Young Master and Young Mistress shall i go fetch some tea and some sweets" as Sébastien bowed and left the atmosphere is quiet (A/n: forgot the spelling) like you could hear a pen drop suddenly "Well then isn't this lovely garden look so beautiful and fascinating hmm" as Cyrus said it with playful tone "Yes My mother love this garden very much she takes care of so carefully that's why its beautiful it is" Vhana said with sweet voice "Carlos how is the books that i lend you help out" Evan spoke to big Brother Carlos "Yes it is very good that book you lend me with i appreciated it" Carlos said he now finally talked to me "Vionne why dont you tell them about your sweets you make to us " as he said that they look at me with curiosity "Sweets" Cyrus blink and blink a few times why you have to talked about me i was finally been ignored why Big Brother as i mentally scream inside "Ah well since the Empress and Emperor are coming in here so i make sweets especially for the Zephyr family" as i said it Evan look at me with interest "I didn't know that you can make some desserts though there are chiefs in here why go through that" he said "Ah well since sometimes i got bored i got stumbled on a cook book after i read it i got interested in it so i want to try make something out of that book i just read but our kitchen staffs wont allow me to enter cause what if i got hurt or injured so when at night i sneak in the kitchen and bake at first it started with burn or turn into crut but i didn't gave up so i keep trying and finally perfecting it then i continued to bake sone sweets and other foods not only desserts but i also make some dinner cuisine after that i got into it and got used to it so i bake and make sometimes amke dinner i also gave some recipes for the chief as well since am still a little kid who cant handle well "" Wow that's quite somwthing for ya although nobles dont usually did that but some give up i think your a person who dont gave up that easily huh" as he said that to me with charming look i got blushed and nod.

"Hehe Well Vionne is not shy anymore doesnt he" as Big Sis said that i got even redder "Am sorry for the wait everyone heres the tea and some sweets Master Vionne made them just a moment ago and we make a jasmine tea" as Sébastien handed them to us they first drink the tea and finally bite some of the tea snacks they got astonished by eating eat Evan said" So you said you make this sweets correct "" As yes it is "" This taste wonderful how about you also gave some pointers on our chief as well so that we could taste some of it back home "" Yeah you should go to the palace with us Carlos and Vhana can go to " Cyrus said with sparkle in his eyes" Well if you insist then we should tell this to our parents then hm" Vhana suggest it and all of us agreed as we walk to out parents waiting room we opened the door and walk inside "Mother can we go to the palace the Prince invited us to go there since Vionne well teach some skills in cooking with there chief can we also go"  "Well of coures if you dont mind Sarah" "Oh we dont mind at all since we also tasted Vionnes cooking skills we should have as well never forget this wonderful taste right Vionne" Aunty Sarah look at me and i nod "Of course i dont mind making some sweets with Aunt and Uncle can't i" "Joy then see you tommorow then i guess we should have to go back then" "Ah Sarah i well miss you" "Me too Bestie i well miss you too" as they hug each other father and Uncle pat each others back and said "Well i hope to see you again soon David" "As well as i Cecil shall we part off out side then" Father nod and walk outside as we go to the gate we apart from the Two Brothers "I hope to see you again Vionned it is lovely to meets you see you tommorow then" Evan saod with a faint smile but quickly hide it and back to his Cold and stiff look "Ah good bye Vionne see you tommorow Okay" as Cyrus hugs me tightly i pat his shoulder indicates to let go after that we apart from the two male leads "Did you have fun Vionne" Big Sis ask me i bod "It was quite fun to talk to them and have tea like taht" i said "Well we we'll see them tommorow again so sleep early to get some reat alright" Carlos told me usually he rarely talk with me but sometimes we talked long other the past time we talked as if fell like one sentence with another "Well lets go inside dont stand to long lets go inside" Vhana grab my arm and walk inside Carlos followed behind us argh this is a tiring day tomorrow is gonna be hectic as well but it well be worth it for them to never got interested with her it well be all worth it.

As Vionne have thought he just entered a wolfs den

Hello Author here its been so long since i uodate its just that i got to absorb in reading as well as module are back so am practically busy but heres a chapter for today although its short at least i updates it well be slow update everyone i hope you endured so long so here it is love you all i hope to see you guys again 💜