Chapter 15

{Unknown Pov}

Today i again did something fun, i flirt with the ladies and bully some bullies. I prank Evan and play with the arena with Cyrus, i also prank Asher. You should look at his face when i prank him, it's so funny. Again this is a normal day of mine, but, i meet him. The one who is so cheerful so kind like a bright light , completely opposite of mine. He has black hair with blue stary eyes, and also a brother of my friend. I heard his name is Vionne, from the looks of it. he is different from the two siblings i know, and it interests me. Somehow i question myself how in this world, is a fairy so beautiful and so kind. You  wanna know how i got interested in him, it's like this.

                             A few day's ago

I was on chilling in the roof, till i meet him. A bird fall out of it's nest, which is a baby bird. I saw him picking the baby bird gently, and put him back onto it's nest. And said "There there, you're okay now right? ", he said to the baby bird. "O!, you're injured, must be because you fall from the ground". He took the baby bird out of it's nest, than took a small twig and took a small rip of his shirt. And tie it to the injured leg, i never saw someone so gentle and kind. For royalty they never ever dirty their clothes, and mostly of all never rip them. It's was so beautiful he smile gentle, and so cute at that with the baby bird pick his cheek. It was so cute, I didn't realized that i actually smile so gently before. And after that, i started to follow him. It may sounds creepy, but it's worth it. He's so kind and so sweet, after following him for so many day's, he is actually a brother of Carlos and Vhana. I didn't expect it, so i have to make him see me and be friends with him. So i could ask him out, and maybe be my queen. I started to think of him as like, push him under the bed or maybe tie him up so only i could see him. I feel so aroused that i actually have a boner, and it got to the point i got addicted. So i prepared myself for this outcome, one is to be friends him, two make him and i Close, and three make him my queen.

And i didn't know what was happening, but he and i are so close. "A!, i am so sorry for tripping on you." he said, okay back to how he and i are i close. When i was spacing out on how to be friend him, i saw him running to my way. And before we knew it, he and i fall together. He was underneath me, he's so close i could feel his breath on my face." I am so sorry for tripping on you" he said, i said "it's okay, are you okay?" i ask. I grab his hands, which is actually soft for a guy. His hands are so smooth as silk and, and so pale like jade. I continue to rub his hands, "I am fine thank you" he said. I immediately pull him up, i almost blow it. Sigh this is gonna take longer than i expected to be, o yeah why is he running so fast a while ago. Maybe his been bullied or running from a pervert, i can't let it happen. "By the way, why are you Running a while ago?" i ask. If he ever been stalk or maybe been harass, i we'll kill that person. (A/n:A...Dude you're the one who is stalking him, and also you're a creep!!!!).

"We'll i actually running, because of my sister" he said. Wait sister...is it, vhana his running away from. "Is it vhana you're elder sister?" i ask him, then he nod. "Yes, i was actually hiding because, she's gonna make me dress up as a girl! ." he said. Wait a girl!, i bet he looks so amazing with a white dress though. I immediately got out of my fantasy, before i got hard as a rock. "Why would you're sister dress you up?, as a girl anyways". "I don't know, maybe because i am cute that's what she always says to me." he said. We'll you are cute, i can't resist at all.

{Vionne Pov}

"I dont know, maybe because i am cute that's what she always says to me" i said. I don't know who i bumo into, but i actually got a glimpse of him. He sometimes follow me around, it's really creepy i should just stay with my sister then be with him. (*Achoo*, what the someone talk behind my back*:Cassius thought ). He pull my hand up and now we are standing, so close now that i think of it. He looks so familiar tho, i don't know who. "Vionne are you okay?", wait i know this voice it's. I look at her and sure i made it safe, "Lily!". "Hey, i heard you run away from you're sister why?." she ask. I think she forgot that i have someone beside me, and it's my creepy stalker!!. "Yeah, by the way how did you find me?" i aks her. How did she get her, so fast and how did she know i am running away from my sister. "Easy, i heard a crash near by so here i am," that's convenient. "Ahem" the two of us stop talking and look at my stalker, "You two know each other?", why are you asking huh!. "I am Lily Rayes Prince Ramsey" lily bowed, "I see so you know me aswell huh." is that a statement or a little bit off, wait prince Ramsey i think i heard about it. But what was it, Hmm........Prince Ramsey! Is it that guy Cassius Ramsey!!!!.

Hello everyone, again sorry for the late update and also thank you all for reading. My book it was so fun to make some stories, and also i am very much happy that someone read it. And also Please Add, Vote, and Follow for more updates to come. Thank you all 💜