Chapter 9

{Vionne Pov}

"welcome everyone~ welcome to our humble palace please come in, come in. Take a sit everyone now" "Greetings to the Empress and Emperor long live" we said and Cort "Come on. Vionne i told you to call me Aunty Sarah Remember". Aunty Sarah said then pout. "Ah so sorry Aunty Sarah i just got am a little embarrassed about calling you that" i said with flushed face Owah so embarrassing. I never called anyone Aunty before we'll except for my neighbor, "Ahh so cute. I have a new favorite niece" Aunty Sarah run to me and hug me tight again. Uncle John pulled her out of me. (A/n: ah so this is Evan and Cyrus Father named Johnson but to be short John). "Honey you shouldn't do that to Vionne now. As Uncle start to talk i heard a cough and look at Cyrus and Evan. I walk to them and bowed and said" Young Master Evan and Young Master Cyrus we've meet again am humbly greet you two" as i said i look up and smiled. "It's good to meet you too Vionne" Cyrus said and smiled so sweet "We'll mannered i see did you perhaps forgot what we said no formalities with us we're friends aren't we"  Evan bagan to speak. "Am so sorry i still quiet not use to it without bieng we'll mannered" i look down in silence. As the surrounding is completely quiet we heard a *a-hem* we look at Uncle John and he said " Vionne Mark well escort you to the kitchen to start teaching them" as Uncle said it. Mark began to escort me to the kitchen as Mark almost touch the doorknob Cyrus suddenly stod up.

"I we'll also come with you Vionne" "Me too" Me too"Vhana and Carlos said at the same time "I we'll also come with you since this is a private talk with our parent's i might aswell join you all". Then Vhana, Carlos, Cyrus and finally Evan join me to my new destination. After a walk with the long hallway we finally rich to the kitchen Mark open the door and let us in. It looks amazing

(Kitchen 1)

(Kitchen 2)

(Kitchen 2)

(kitchen 3)

(kitchen 3)

(A/n: this is the only way i could ever find cuz mostly most of the kitchen are modern and some are ancient Chinese times

(A/n: this is the only way i could ever find cuz mostly most of the kitchen are modern and some are ancient Chinese times. So i hope you all like it and choose which one you like).

Its magical is what i thought Mark suddenly clap and all the chiefs are all in line "Everyone i hope you all be a help on Young Master Vionne and show him you're gratitude. And his also your teacher for today i hope you all good luck especially you Young Master Vionne" and with that he left. I look at everyone and bow then said "I hope you all learn everything i taught you all" "Vionne we'll be at the garden if you need us" i nod at Big sis and they left "Okay everyone let's start"

                            Time Skip
(A/n: okay so vionne is in the kitchen teaching the chef all he knows. The others are left in the garden to this Vionne well not be here unless i say so.)

{Nobodys pov}

As Vhana, Carlos, Evan and Cyrus are left in the garden " So Lets talk about something serious here" Evan said and put down the cup "We'll as you can see am very much love my little brother and i we'll not tolerate bully like you Evan " Vhana ruthlessly said "Oh. I didn't know that Young Mistress is quite vicious today i wonder why" Evan raised his eyebrow in a mocking way. "I know you have been bullying my Little V just like my brother. And. I. Dont. Like. It so care to explain why" Vhana and Evan bickering while the two are just sipping their teas. "So are you also liking you're own brother huh" Cyrus question Carlos " We'll you could say that" Carlos calmly told he have feelings for Vionne. "You do know that it's forbidden right" "I know it's forbidden but theirs no Rule that both genders can't get married nor Brothers, Friends or Crush. So am not breaking the rules and you're brother could do me a favor to make a rule like that." "Well it's quite troublesome but i don't say that i don't like you're brother aswell then so. Lets have a deal if the three of us have Vionne we all share him alright" "Hmm. Fine deal" Carlos and Cyrus grab each other's hand and shake. "Hmm~what did you two deal with?" "Nothing" "Oh. I hope am in it" "Nobody wants you" "Same goes for you" and the two of them fight "Huh big brother,big sis what are you talking while i was gone?." "Hmm. Oh nothing much" "Oh well we're leaving today" "O. Okay then let's go Vionne" "Your Highness thank you for having us here and also i as well. It's my first time coming here and am having fun we'll see each other again" "Yeah we'll see each other again Vionne" as we walk to the carriage Aunty Sarah quickly hug me and said "Come visit us again Vionne Aunty we'll gave lots of sweets" "Okay Aunty see you later and you too Uncle John" Vionne quickly wave and went inside and felling a little excited for the next day.

Hello guys its me again and so sorry for not updating really really really sorry here is another chaps but in the next well vionne be the age of 17 years old and finally going to the school and meet the Heroine i hope you all are ready for this