Chapter 11

(A/n: okay now is our Mc we'll Finally see our Fl i hope you all we'll be having a great time today so yeah. Well then let's begin)

{Vionne Pov}

Finally today is the day i we'll face my Death flags one's and for all. *Sob sob* i look to where that sound came from and it was Sébastien. "Young..*sob*..Master..is...*Sob*.. finally..grown-up...now.*Sob*".╥﹏╥ "oh please. Sébastien of course am growing up it can't be help anyways am going to school today. And am quite nervous at the same time excited." *Sniff*Sniff* "well you are quite right Young Master here is your clothes i prepared for you and also your luggage. I'll be lonely without Young master but i well wait for you in return." as Sébastien wipes his teary eyes he look at me so happily i too also happy and nervous. But at least i have fun." Well i we'll probably miss this home but i we'll be back Sébastien. Anyway i have to change dont i Please help me Sébastien. For last time""Yes young Master" as Sébastien help me change my clothes and also do my hair

 For last time""Yes young Master" as Sébastien help me change my clothes and also do my hair

(A/n: Yes this is his original clothes and hair so i hope you like it)

After that i look myself in the mirror and breath a long sigh*Sighhhhh* i guess i still have to go to school again. I bet there are some mathematics in there which i really dont like much. But i still answer the questions . I walk to the door and went outside Sébastien walk to me holding my luggage "Young Master lets go" i nod at Sébastien. As we walk down stairs my Mom cried while my father pat her shoulder gently, "*Sob sob sob*..my....little..baby..grown..up.now..i.might..have..a..a..daughter.in..law.when..he..came..back..here.*Sob sob sob*" She talks while she blow her tears away in her eyes using her handkerchief. "Good morning Mom and Dad " i walk to them my Mom hugs me so tight. "Vionne *sniff sniff* be sure to follow all the rules and listen to the teacher okay and be polite, dont forget about us okay and remember come back anytime when you're not busy okay". She told me while she wipe her tears in her eyes i nod and said "I we'll be back Mom and i we'll never forget about you guys you're my family after all why would i even forget about it." i hug her back. I felt a pat in my back i look behind and see father with gentle look in his eyes. "You've grown up now you no longer my little troublemaker in here, i might aswell comfort you're Mom while she misses you." "Thanks Dad" i smile it's been a long time it really feels nostalgic.

Yes, I've grown up now and also ready for the upcoming death flags awaits me. "Young Master the carriage is ready" Sébastien walk to me and bowed "We'll i guess this is where we depart now, Come here Vionne give us abig hug would yeah." i walk to them and gave them a big and warm hug,and said "I we'll miss you all", "We'll come here now Vionne it's almost your ceremony. And we don't want to be late for your first day of school". I heard my sister yell at me "Coming" i yell back "We'll Mom Dad i we'll be back soon". I walk away from them and headed to where my sister and brother, i got inside my sister ask "little V are nervous?" she ask "We'll it's a new place i ever gone to and, it's far away from home and new people i haven't meet yet so yeah am nervous ".

"Dont worry about it the three of us we'll be each other always so you don't have to worry about it," "Okay then i well have to bother the both of you" "Yep, yeah" the two of them spoke together, "We'll be there soon i can't wait to lead you, to the garden it was so big than ours and so many colorful flowers little V". "We'll i cant wait big sis" "And i we'll also escort you to the library they have the best book there is". I also nod to my big brother "I can't wait to there to" i said with a beaming smile "What do you think about the school little V?,"  "Well from the two of you're description about the school is, Fun, exciting, and many knowledge, and explore different places as we'll. So i think it well be fantastic"  i said with curious look and also excitement in my eyes "We'll i think there are also things you like in there too" "Young Masters and Mistress we've finally arrive in the Royal Academy". This is it, the day i we'll meet the protagonist "Vionne come here" i walk out in the carriage, and look at the huge building in front of me WOW.

I look at it and amazement in my eyes i saw, new people with there carriage aswell

I look at it and amazement in my eyes i saw, new people with there carriage aswell. I felt a bump on me and it was the protagonist.

SHIT i mentally scream inside

SHIT i mentally scream inside. Why is there such a coincidence in my first day in the school. "I,..a so sorry for bumping into you oh my gosh am so late" "We'll it's okay are you hurt anywhere" "Nope, but you should look to where you run of too, alright" i told her she quickly nod "Vionne we'll be late" i quickly excuse myself and run to catch up.

I quickly found a sit and sit down, the lights went off and a single light came out and revealed Evan. "Hello everyone my name is Evan Zephyr and also the school president and please welcome our first years, I hope you all we'll have fun and we'll have so many knowledge in our. Mystic Academy i hope you all be a great leader to your own kingdom, and be a leader of all of your people." as that Evan walk out everyone clap there hands.

                           A few minutes later

Finally it's over all of us walk out of the gym again i felt a bump in my back, i look behind and sa w the protagonist "A, am really sorry for bumping onto you again"

Hello everyone today is another chapter which finally. Vionne meet out protagonist i hope you all love it please Vote and follow me for more chapter awaits. Bye 💜