Chapter 13

{Vionne Pov}

As Lily and I are now a real friends, we talk About all that has been happening about our Lives back home. she told she was a high school girl which her age is 15, and how she got here is actually a good one , while she was walking to her school. She saw a child in the middle of the road, she keeps calling the child to get out of there. But the child didn't hear her, while she was yelling at her she saw something, she and the child heard a horn. they saw a truck at the full speed coming through there way. But the child is too slow to react, so she run as fast as she can and push her out of the road, and that is how she got inside in the novel which her favorite book. And i also told her about mine aswell on how i got here, as we keep talking we heard a knock *Knock knock * I wonder who it is. I look at her she gave me a look like 'Dude i don't know who it is', I walk to the door and opened it, And it was my sister, "Hey, Little V so did you like your new room?" she ask. And i nod, "Yeah, it was really beautiful thanks sis". As my sister began to talk she might have notice her, she look so shock she ask, "Little V, Why is Lily here?" she said with pale look. I quickly explain why she is here, And i didn't tell her half of the conversation we have. As Lily and i exchanged looks and she began to talk to her, while grabbing her hand and walk out  of my room. As i was alone, i want to see all of the places in this school. That i haven't visited yet, I opened the door and locked it outside, i put the key inside my pants and walk out.

[Nobodys pov]

As Vionne walk aimlessly, he spotted something or someone. He look at him quite familiar, and Immediately recognized him. He is the Third Capture target Asher Bennidet, While Vionne look at him with curious and a lot of fear in his eyes. Asher notice him from the distant, Asher walks in front to Vionne while he was on his strance. Finally Vionne notice him, he look up and immediately surprised by how he was close to him. He step back but he trip on something, as he was about fall he close his eyes. But he didn't feel anything when he was about to fall, he immediately opened his eye's wide. From how the two of them are so close than ever, Vionne immediately blushed by how close they are. He thought that, it was so close like they where about to kiss. Vionne become so red that he think of something he shouldn't have, While he was fighting with his mind. Then he heard his voice, "Are you alright?". Asher ask him, because of how his face are so red that look like a tomato. Vionne act fast, he pushed him  and immediately apologized, "I am so sorry, about that". Vionne said, then he replied, "It's alright but, how about you?, You where about to fall are you okay?". "A, i am fine thank you for catching me", Asher look at him with curios look. He never see him before, so he thought that he was a new  freshman student. *Maybe, he was loss. I mean this school is quite big so it is really hard to find you're destination.* is what Asher thought while looking at Vionne up and down. So he ask, "Are you loss?" Vionne look at him and then nod. "I see, well then why don't i show you the entire school building" he said. then gesture Vionne to follow him, The two was quite close there shoulders keeps bumping on them. The two walk to some places like the library, Cafeteria, pool, etc.

(Library)