Chapter 7

{Nobodys pov}

After the Empress and Emperor left Vionnes parents and the servants began to go to there usual work while Vionne began to think what to gave to the Empress and Emperor since they both likes sweets and the First and Second ML also likes sweets you decided to make a strawberry tart some Chocolate cake some macaroons some blueberry pie, cupcakes, choco balls etc. As Vionne got distracted by his thoughts Beatrice start to talk "We'll since you guys been invited why dont we go there on weekends honey since my beastie and i have long been apart lets go in weekends okay honey" "Well if that is what you want then i don't mind"  As Beatrice and Cecil walked to there bedroom the three lttle ones have a conversation.

Vionne:"Big sis Big Brother am really excited tommorow i haven't been in the palace before".

Vhana: "Well i wonder what should i wear tommorow it's the palace after all so it should be fancy right Little V".

Vionne: "Anything well look good on you big sis".

Carlos: "How about me Vionne what should i wear to the palace tommorow" 💭 I wonder what suit should wear to make  Vionne look at me more.

Vionne : "Well you look good at blue though" 💭 why would Big Brother ask me about it i mean he looks good on anything as well.

Carlos : "I see then"

{ Vhana pov}

Hmm Carlos is kinda weird he never talks about his appearance since he we'll kinda kill you if you talk about what he looks like i better get Vionne far away from maybe he'll beat Little V when am not around "Little V how about we go to the garden hmm" "Sure big Sis" i hold Little V hands when Carlos grab his other hand "How about i joined you guys it's been a while since the three of us be together am i right Vionne" " A- a okay the more the merrier" not on my watch i well protect you little V Big sis we'll stop this bad guy "Ehh but Little V and i have some private conversation today you should go and help father about the paper works i bit his exhausted about it" "Oh but i think i already done that part though and besides don't you think your too close to little V but i haven't hm~~" this jerk i well never gave little V to you "I a- big sis and Big brother we can go together if you guys wan-" "NO" hmmp i well never be with this guy.

{Carlos pov}

Yeah right i we'll never back down with you little girl you've always been with him now its my turn i pulled Vionnes hand and said "Come now Vionne we never been together unlike my little sister how about you and I talk alone for a change" "A-a yes we've never been talk in a while" good such obedient as i pulled him a little more vhana pulled back we've been like this a while "Stop" Vhana and i got startled by a sudden outburst "Guys stop pulling my hands it hurts my hands are gonna have a bruise in it" i let go of his hand and check if there a little bruise and it did "I-i am sorry Vionne those it hurt if i pinch it a little" i ask filled with worry and gentle tone "it hurts a little but i think it well be fine" i slowly hug him but my sisters fast "My little V you're hurt because of him just because he haven't been with you that doesn't changed a fact that you hurt him" this brat oh i wish she would just be at least a little bit more of a caring sister than a wild gorilla "Tsk Vionne don't you want to atleast gave your Brother a chance to atleast talk with you" i said with a sad and puppy expression i got it from the books taht i have read "A well okay then big sis lets give big brother a chance atleast one bit i mean i haven't been talked with big brother before so okay big brother" good ah finally my little V well be mine for myself.

{Vionne Pov}
Wew that's a relief  i bit they we'll ture my arm in half "Lets go Vionne" "Coming" i replied i look back at Big sis and said "Don't worry too much about me am alright big sis big brother won't hurt anyway" i told her to atleast calm down a little she slightly nodded and said "O-okay then" i got a little hurt from her expression so am going to cheer her up "When am done with big brother Big sis and I well talk in the garden or maybe visit the town later" "Really then okay am waiting for you little V" i manage to caught big brother cuz he walk so fast "Big brother what do you want to talk about" i question him "Well it's something to do with the two brother's Evan and Cyrus, Cyrus although look friendly but his quite a trouble some and Evan you shouldn't mess with him or anything that he dislikes you should be careful around them though"  Carlos 💭 *If i make Vionne for myself i have to get rid of my rivals and for Vhana it, shouldn't be a problem she's just only care about Vionne cause he looks cute and sweet maybe that's why i to fall for him quite easily which is strange but i like it though *  "Oh okay if you say so i well try to be careful around them big brother" well he is kinda right thought in the novel Evan is cold and ruthless when Vionne been sent to the prison he personally torture him tell he wish to just die fast While Cyrus he looks so energetic but dip in that smile is a cold and also a monster when Evan is done with the torture Cyrus switch he cut and peel the skin the nails and i almost can't forget the way he said those words "Your eyes keep staring at my beloved it makes me want to take it out how would you look like without those eyes of yours been taken our huh so that my beloved well never be dirty around your filthy and a piss of shit eye balls" while he said that he slowly and calmly took Vionne eyes slow and painful that was mostly my nightmare so i should really be careful around them.

"Vionne" "Vionne" i snap my thoughts when i heard Big brother called me, "Yes big brother" "*Sigh* you should be careful Vionne if you keep having a daze you might accidentally hit yourself" "Ah sorry big brother but can you it again a while ago".  "You kid be careful around them alright you might not know about them so be safe" "Why tho? Have they hurt you big brother?", "Well i- never mind that whats important is that you should never let your guard down okay" i nodded. "I think you should go now although i still want to talk to you but your, Sister well keep bugging me if you take to long to go back go lets talk again soon Vionne". As my brother walk out i immediately run to where my sister are, i think she's in her room now i run to the stairs and turn to where her room is. As i finally found the door i carefully knock *Knock*knock *knock * it opened "Vionne are you hurt or something lets go inside" as. Big sis hold my hand and pulled me inside while closed the door, i carefully examined my sister's room it looks so beautiful

 Big sis hold my hand and pulled me inside while closed the door, i carefully examined my sister's room it looks so beautiful

(A/n:So i dont which room to choose so i well let you guys pick)

My big sister room is so beautiful and elegant fit for Princesses "Why dont you lie down the bed little V its been a while since we sleep together how a sister and brother bonding time today",  "Okay" i yelled happily we played alot till it past bed time (A/n: also they already done eating then back to the room okay). "Ha-ha" i mange to catch my breath "That was so fun lets do it again with big brother right big sis" "Well if that's what you want as long your happy then am fine" my eyes start to go down so i feel asleep "Oh Little V you're so cute "  i felt something wrap around me it feels warm so we fall asleep. Tommorow well be another tiring but fun tomorrow.

HEY so this is another chapter that takes my brain to make i hope you like it pls vote and follow me and add me to your list okay everyone bye pips 💜