Eight ♡

When the two of you returned to the living room, Jimin's arm possessively around your back, most of the eyes in the room turned. The attention didn't phase him, he simply kissed your neck and returned to his seat. He gently tugged you into his lap and then looked over at Hobi glaring.

"Really Jagi?" You saw the softness return to his eyes at your sweet name for him.

"He should have known better." Hobi laughed and winked, and for the first time all evening you relaxed.

You noticed that Aiyun had returned to Chan and they were leaned close talking about something. You also saw that one of the new girls, Jihyun or Sung Eun were stabbing her with angry eyes.

"Did you have anything to do with Stray Kids being here?" You leaned close to Jimin, inhaling his scent as you whispered your question.

"If I say I asked them to be invited because I wanted Aiyun distracted would you hate me?" His fingers curled against your thigh and you couldn't answer, your body responding to him instantly.

"Maybe." Jimin kissed your throat and your eyes almost rolled back. You'd missed his touch immensely.

"Jin wasn't sure any of them would come but it turned out Hwasa and Kihyun had been playing with two of them and Chan's been hanging with Chanwoo for months. I wasn't even aware any of them were in the scene." His tongue and lips were doing something very distracting at your pulse point.

"Who's staring at Aiyun like she hopes she'll spontaneously combust?" Your fingers tangled in the collar of Jimin's shirt.

"Sung Eun but I don't know her so I'm not sure why she thinks Chan belongs to her." His teeth met your earlobe and you wanted to leave, go back to his apartment and just be alone.

"Do you know Chan?" The last syllable a whimper as his fingers met your thigh.

"Nope, I think your friend is going to know him though." Reluctantly you turned your head and saw Chan whispering something in Aiyun's ear, his hand on her waist.

"Why did Jin send us NDAs?" You grinned at Aiyun who caught your eye and blushed then giggled at something Chan said.

"Everyone signs them now, when," he paused you could tell her didn't want to name them, "they were arrested it could have been a nightmare for a lot of people. We can't be so careless anymore." You knew who he meant, and the renewed caution made sense. You'd expected the two to them to start dropping names like they would bring everyone down.

"Can we just go back to your place?" You gasped when his fingers disappeared under your dress, pressing against your inner thigh.

"And miss the show? I think you need to control yourself Angel." His thumb brushed your panties and all thoughts of control waned, you were wet for him.

"I'm going to get Kook ready, come help me Jimin?" Namjoon burst the bubble you'd found yourself in, you frowned up at him. He caressed your cheek sweetly and laughed.

"Great timing hyung." Jimin complained but you both stood and he motioned to Saeron the three of you following Namjoon and Kookie into the first guest room.

"Am I allowed to talk to her?" You whispered into Jimin's ear before he could walk away leaving you alone with Saeron who sat on the floor.

"Technically no, not without me, but if you promise to keep it civil I'll bend the rules." Why was he looking at you like you were going to make her cry?

"Jagi I'm not going to yell at her." He kissed you softly with a chuckle.

"You've got a mouth that can be very wild sweetheart, be nice she's not as tough as you." With that he nodded to Saeron and went to help Namjoon with a very scary contraption you couldn't recall the name.