Thirty Nine ♡

🖤Press Play🖤
Pretty Please

"Lights Down Low" by Max ft Gnash

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Cause baby we're just reckless kids, trying to find an island in the flood"

"You're the only one for me I'm never gonna say no, I found me an Angel I can see it in your halo"

~

~

~

~

~

~

You couldn't tell where Jimin had moved for a moment, he was so still. You felt yourself blushing realizing he must just be staring at you. It made you too aware of your limbs, your torso, how you must look to his gazing eyes. Your heart beat against your ribs, nervous energy turned up by the vibrating in your slick walls.

You felt the intensity subside until it was a subtle thrum, you realized he'd eased the setting downward. If you thought that meant he was giving you the chance to relax Jimin erased it instantly with a tug against the toy.

"Pay attention Angel." It sounded as though he was on your left side, the words sharp, his first command toward you.

"You've been a very busy girl sweetheart." Not a question, he didn't expect an answer, you understood that instinctively but still felt the response forming on your lips. Jimin was moving, you felt the leather braids of a flogger against your thigh, you needed to say something to fill the silence.

"Yes, Sir." Your voice shuddered at the end when he dragged it between your legs, each individual strand brushing against you.

"But who do you belong to really?" His lips so close to your ear you could feel his breath and you hadn't even noticed the bed shift beneath him.

"You, Sir." Your heart thumped so hard in your chest you knew he could probably hear it, Jimin kissed along your lobe to place a kiss against your neck.

You weren't afraid, Jimin would never go too far, you knew all the things to say to get him to stop, he'd drilled those avenues into your memory. It was just that his words had made you feel guilty, a feeling that made you want to yank off the blindfold and beg for his forgiveness. Did he want you to react in that manner, and if that was his intention did he even have the right?

"Someone's forgotten I think, should I remind you?" The flogger was at your hip and he lifted it away.

The strike fell along your inner thigh, a medium strength hit but you cried out as if it had been much harder. Being unable to see it coming had increased the potency of the feeling, the apprehension about your feelings making the sting brighter.