Ten ♡

"Wouldn't that kill someone?" You shivered, your body unable to process what Jimin had told you.

"Does it kill a cow?" Hobi joked and pinched your cheek. "You really think Hwasa intends to murder Changbin in front of us?"

You blushed, realizing how ridiculous you sounded when he put it that way. You watched as Hwasa held it up and the same shiver you'd just experienced visibly rolled through Changbin. She asked him something, you could tell by her posture so like Hobi's during your interrogation. He responded and she touched the toy to his upper leg making him wince and jerk backward. His eyes had closed, his teeth biting into his bottom lip, it looked like both pain and pleasure on his features.

"It's not quite as intense as say a real cattle prod, but it does give varying intensities with its jolts." Yoongi explained more gently than Hobi had, less teasing.

Hwasa stroked her palm down Changbin's torso, already becoming slick with sweat. You couldn't hear their words but the next jolt was very close to his inner thigh, and you did hear his yelp of pain.

"Do you consider yourself a soft dom?" You turned to Yoongi, why had you asked him that?

Yoongi glanced at Jimin and then stroked his fingers down your cheek. There was tenderness in how he did it but also something else you couldn't name.

"I prefer it but I give my sub what they need." His tone was soft and he kissed your wrist before turning back to watch.

Jimin leaned forward, the length of his body closing all the space between yours. He kissed your shoulder and then into the curve of your neck before meeting your ear once more. His hand had slid between your legs, not yet touching your wet panties again.

"It does seem like you're losing already, Joonie is playing with Kookie now."

You abandoned watching Hwasa and looked at what Jimin was hinting. Namjoon held the paddle slack in one hand, the other wrapped around Kookie's hard cock, tiny strokes you could barely make out. His head was thrown back between the gap in the boards to which he was affixed. Namjoon pressed forward saying something that made Kookie cry out.

"No he's not going to let him orgasm, he's toying with him. Look how uncomfortable Kookie seems." The fact that you could recognize these patterns shocked you.

"Our sweet naive darling is learning." You looked up surprised to see Jin sitting on the edge of the couch next to Hobi.

Tae and Saeron still sat on the floor a few feet away, quiet and watching. The way his back was too straight, the turn of his body just subtly tilted away from her made you pause. His side profile was almost clenched. Had you been wrong to ask Jin to play with her?

"Jin, is Tae alright?" You ignored his compliment and said what was on your mind. It felt like all four of them turned toward you at once.

"He's not happy, no. He'll be fine after his tantrum." Jin patted your head trying to soothe your worry away but it didn't help.

You'd overstepped your boundaries with him in your jealousy to get Saeron away from Jimin. You looked over at Tae again, he'd always been on your side, kind and protective of you, and you'd sent someone into his dynamic without even considering his feelings. If he was throwing a tantrum it was the mildest one you'd seen.

"I've made a bad mistake, I'm sorry Jin." You wanted to apologize to Tae but you knew there was no way.

"It's my mistake for consenting for him, you're not in charge don't blame yourself."

"Unless he's being upset to get on your nerves, you have to send her back. I don't think he's pretending though, he actually looks like he's hurt."

You glanced past Jin and wondered how you could be so selfish. Jimin had mentioned sending her to Yoongi, how would that impact Hanuel or Hobi? You unclipped the clamps from your body dropping the length of chain onto Yoongi's lap and stood.