Twenty Six ♡

You held your breath as Felix's lips brushed down your breast, his eyes looking up at your enticingly. His forearms tightened across your back and your lips parted just as his lips pressed against your nipple. It felt more than just pleasurable, your traitorous body wanted more, his tongue sweeping across the tightened bud made you want to beg for it.

"That's exactly the level of spicy I hoped we'd achieve." Chan laughed breaking the spell between you and Felix.

He pulled you against this chest, more sculpted than you'd imagined his slim build would be, shielding your breasts from Chan's view. You could tell it was an intentional movement and you suddenly hoped it wouldn't make Aiyun worry about Chan being interested in you. She didn't seem to follow that same train of thought and just beamed at you.

"Have you ever recorded yourself having sex?" You wiggled in his lap teasing him and Felix looked pained as if he couldn't think straight and answer your question.

"Once and she still has the video, which might be a problem." He laughed but you turned it into a moan by licking his other nipple and kissing down his abs before scooting back to your original position in his arms.

"Have you ever given anyone oral sex while they were driving Aiyun?" Chan asked his fingers curling into the hem of her shirt in anticipation.

"Not a blowjob but I jerked him off, it ended up being a lot messier than I'd planned." She giggled when he pulled her shirt off, but since she'd taken the punishment last round he only kissed along the tantalizing curve of one breast.

"How many stays have you slept with?" You watched her face when she asked, to anyone else she would have looked normal but you could sense her trepidation to hear the answer.

You'd never asked Jimin or any of the guys the same question about armys. You knew it would be a number far higher than you might be ready to hear and leave you feeling some type of way. You wished she'd not set herself up for this let down.

"Less than five, I try to avoid them because it's harder to control the situation when someone is just a fan." You could see the embarrassment registering on her face and opened your mouth to distract the her or soften the blow but to his credit Chan had already noticed.

"You're not just a stay Aiyun, we've talked for weeks and I like you. Don't cheapen this," he nuzzled her neck with his lips and you almost sighed at how romantic the whole moment felt, "now give me my kiss." Aiyun was smiling again, unease quelled and kissed his nipple with a teasing smirk.

"Y/N, my question is," his lips met your ear and he whispered, "do you want to take this to your bedroom?" His warm breath spread against your neck and his fingers crept up your bare back, creating goosebumps.

"Yes." You stood lifting from his lap and he followed, arm wrapping around your breasts, still territorial against Chan's gaze.

You winked at Aiyun, and lead Felix away, your stomach teetering with a thousand butterflies trying to escape. As soon as the door was shut he walked you backward against the solid wood, his mouth finding yours.

It wasn't the abrupt meeting of bodies, all passion and need canceling out reason. He didn't ravage your lips, instead his kisses were focused, deeply taking your mouth, his hands cradling your neck and lower back. It took your breath away, made those wings flutter and you moaned your hands finding the burning skin of his sides to tug him closer.

"There, now I think we can slow things down." Felix pulled back with a laugh, his head tilting to kiss your neck gently.

"What?" The cloud of desire was lifting, your brain engaging again as he tugged you to the bed and you both sat on its soft clean surface.