Twenty Seven

🖤Pretty Please Press Play🖤

"I'm OK" by Tzar

~

~

~

~

~

~

"I wish you woulda never shown me, how good it feels to be your one and only."

"I wish I didn't wish it was in you."

~

~

~

~

~

~

You didn't know what to tell Felix, you waited, silent until he dropped your arm. You turned away quickly not wanting to see the terrible reaction on his face and went to your dresser. You glanced at the screen, a fingertip tentatively touching the surface to bring it awake.

KT: We were watching a movie, he was going to text you back but fell asleep, don't be mad at him princess

KT: <image attached>

Your heart thundered, why was Tae covering for him, trying to smooth things over? Jimin wasn't doing anything to help himself! Once again Kookie and Tae were shouldering your relationship. It made you fume with frustration.

You wanted to see the pic but at the same time would rather he'd stayed out of it. Curiosity won the battle and you tapped the message which unlocked your phone, it popped up right away.

 Curiosity won the battle and you tapped the message which unlocked your phone, it popped up right away

Sleeping Jimin was definitely a weakness of yours, and this picture was demonstrating exactly why. Awake he could be intense, steal the air from your lungs, make you incoherently angry, or helplessly enamored. But asleep Jimin's power was in the fact that he was fragile and delicate, all the weight he carried set down for a moment.

You had the urge to touch his graceful wrist, twist your fingers into locks of his hair, snuggle against the warmth of his chest. A tiny hiccup of a sob popped out before you remembered you weren't alone.

"Here, are you alright?" Felix came up behind you, off to the side, giving you privacy but held out your robe that had been hanging on the bathroom door.