Chapter 08

Sano Manjiro {Mikey}

I walked through a dark alley where the smell of dumpsters and diseased rats engulfed my nose.

Technically, Izana invited me to meet him in this place so we could have a brief talk. After talking, I'm gonna smash his head like I should have done two years ago but it's too late now. The good thing is that Toman is back together, Baji never had to die, the differences between me and Kazutora had been resolved as well as the inner conflicts in Toman, Emma is perfectly fine and happy with Ken-chin and Pah has been released from juvie. Now I'm gonna plan Toman's new mission.

Kill Izana. Just like I killed Kisaki.

Kisaki deserved to die. For everything that happened. Now Izana has got to go.

I've realized that all that shit that happened with Toman is all because of Izana. Kisaki was just a tool to try to destroy me and all of Toman. The fight with Moebius, the conflicts, Hanma and his shitty group, Valhalla, the backstabbing, the shocking betrayal within Toman..it's all because of that bitch and I'm gonna make sure he pays for everything.

Despite Draken's advice, I went against him and decided to meet up with Izana. Hearing what he has to say and then killing him.

I walked further until I spotted some guys wearing grey sitting on a dumpster, some leaning against it smoking while the others were just talking.

They looked unfamiliar.

One noticed me and had a crazy grin on his face as a vein popped at under his eye, walking towards me.

"Oh look! It's Mikey!" He yelled, attracting everyone's attention. "The invincible god whose kick is like that of an unexpected missile." He mocked and the others laughed.

So fucking annoying.

"What are you going to do? Knock me out cold?" He challenged, his green eyes twitching.

"Before that, we'll hang his head on that pole." Another guy spoke up making them laugh.

I frowned. These dip shits are getting on my nerves.

"Hey Izana! Guess who showed up!" The first guy yelled into the darkness and turned to me, "Mikey!"

A figure walked out of the darkness and gave me a menacing glare. Beneath his thick lashes, his purple eyes dark and cold. His lips lifted into a loopsided smirk.

Bastard.

"Glad you came, Mikey." He greets

I glared at him, "What do you want, brother?"

He chuckled bitterly, "Brother? You dare call me brother? After everything? The only one I consider my brother is Schinichiro. Not you."

Anger flared up my veins. It makes me sick just hearing his name come out from his mouth.

I stayed silent.

"But he's gone and it's because of you."

The fact that he blames me for Shinichiro's death is baffling. Isn't he tired.

"If that dumbass Kazutora hadn't whacked him in the head trying to steal that motorcycle for you then maybe he would still be alive by now."

"Anyways, I called you here to give you a heads up. You think you're happy Toman's back to normal. Well that happiness isn't going to last because I am going to destroy Toman and everything that concerns it! Including you, Mikey!" He yelled frantically as his boys snickered.

"And then, I'm going to have my revenge." A year slipped from his eye.

Suddenly, I heard someone yell, "Die Mikey!"

On instinct, I dodged from the steel that was about to hit me in a quick flash and jumped as I kicked the fucker in the jaw which sent him flying and smashed himself against the wall with force.

Another dude raced towards me and tried to punch me but I elbowed him on the nose, knocking him out. I kneed the other one on the stomach which made him cough out blood and I punched him. The fourth guy yelled as he ran towards me holding a crowbar but I snatched the metal from him and whacked him across the face with it. I grabbed the next guy's head and punched him in the face, blood getting on my face in the process.

Fuck.

I kicked the sixth guy in the balls causing him to groan as I kneed him on the jaw. I punched the last guy and snapped his neck to the side with force making him drop to the floor along with the others, who were knocked out.

I shoved my hands in my pockets as I bluntly stepped on them to meet Izana who was gritting his teeth.

"I'd like to see you try harm Toman again, Izana. But before that, I'll make sure you'll be six feet below." I smirked.

He growled at me before he walked back into the darkness, "This isn't over, Sano. In fact, the war has just begun."

***

I walked back home and entered the living room where I met Ken-chin sitting on the sofa. I wanted to walk to my room but his question paused my movement.

"What did he say?" He questioned and I sighed. Well fuck.

I groaned as I rubbed my forehead, "Ken-chin, I'll tell you tomorrow but right now, I'm so tired."

Luckily, he let me off and I went to my room. Before that, I went to go check up on Emma. Now Izana is on the loose, I need to be extra alert.

I slumped on my bed and sighed. I'm starting to have a migraine now. Just then, the image of Mina flashed in my mind. Her long pink hair, her beautiful purple eyes, her sexy body that makes me so damn hard..

Wait, what?

What's happening to me? Why am I thinking like this about her? I shouldn't, were just friends and that's it. I shut my eyes but a few moments later, I woke up and stroked myself. I have to do this. I fucking need this.

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

Whatever that happens now is going to be your fault Mina..

***

Hey guys! Chapter 08 ready for ya eyes.👀❣️

I hope you enjoy 🧸💌

Happy reading y'all!💟