Chapter 29

Minasa Takashi

"Okay class, Mr. Chengu couldn't be here for reasons best known to him and the council so I'll be taking you on Biology today." The librarian informs, "As you all know, I am Sir Hanson. The custodian of our prestigious library. I just thought I should introduce myself before we get started."

He then proceeds to turn to the board and write 'BIOLOGY' on it. He turns to us again, "Today, we'll be talking about Pollination." He backs us to write it on the board.

"We need to understand what Pollination is. Take note please." He tells us and I'm ready to write.

"Pollination is the.." Somehow, I completely zone out and my mind travels back to that night Mikey and I spent together in that awfully dark room. When he trapped me against the wall and kissed my neck, ripped off my panties as he rubbed himself on my wet throbbing core. Sucking on my skin like he had been craving it..

His lips on my skin felt so good. Like they were right where they were supposed to be. Glued to my skin..fuck! The high which I have been on lasted for hours. And don't get me started with the way he butter me with his words..oh my god.

A small smile make way to my lips as I doodle a tiny heart on the top of the blank page writing two Ms on each side, representing both our names. I bite my lower lip and rub my thighs, Mikey's voice ringing in my brain like an annoying alarm. But in a good way.

You make me wanna fuck you so bad..

You drive me crazy, Mina..fuck!

Fuck. I'm getting wet now.

I can't believe I drive him crazy. I drive Mikey crazy! But he drives me crazy..

Wait..does he like me-

"Ms. Takashi?" I immediately come back to reality and find myself in a class with numerous pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Care to enlighten us with your thoughts?" Mr Hanson asks and my cheeks go flaming red.

I fiddle with my pen, "I rather not."

"She's thinking about her boyfriend!" A boy hollers from the back and everyone started laughing. I cover my face with my hands.

For fucks sake.

"What's his name?" Another boy speaks up beside me and laughs. I scowl at him and he stops laughing as he looks away from me.

"Moving on.." Mr. Hanson turns to the board.

I smirk to myself. And that's on period.

***

"Mina! Mina!" I hear someone yell my name. I find an excited Emma running towards me with a bright grin on her face.

My heart leaped with joy as I exclaimed, "Emma!"

We hug each other and squeal for a couple of minutes but we were hushed by the librarian. After our classes ended, I came to the library to finish up some notes I missed in Math while eating my peanut butter jelly sandwich I packed for lunch.

"Where have you been?" I ask when we pull away.

"It's a long story." She pants but regains her composure and smirks, "I believe we have a lot to talk about."

I blush, "I believe we do."

"Come on, let's go." She helps me pack my books and lunch in my bag pack before we headed out of the library. We walked out the double doors towards a nice spot under a big tree enjoying the cool breeze while watching students walking in and out of the doors, playing soccer at the field and just doing random stuff.