Chapter 20

Minasa Takashi

"Have I ever told you how pretty your room is?" Emma asked me dropping her bag on my mini couch as she collapsed on my bed.

I shook my head, taking off my tie, "No."

"Well..it's so pretty." She looks around my peach-colored bedroom.

"Thanks." I smile at her.

I took off my uniform and put them in the hamper.

"Oh my Mina-chan..with a body as hot as that, you can easily make Mikey fall head over heels for you." Emma gushed staring at me. I turned beetroot red when I realized I was in my underwear.

"Thank you." I say quietly and smiled, remembering when Mikey saw my body. He clearly lost his mind and..you know, things happened.

"I mean it, you're even bustier than I am." Emma says cheekily. "Mikey will certainly be yours..if you know what I mean." She winked at me and my cheeks colored pink.

"You know.." Emma smirked, "Maybe you could tease him."

My brows drew together, "What?"

"Not in a taunting manner but..sexually you see." Her smirk grew wider and I felt knots tie up in my stomach. My eyes went wide and I immediately blushed, "H-how?"

"I'll teach you later but first.." She started taking off her uniform revealing her black underwear. "I gotta take a shower."

"But..what about your-" I got cut off by her.

"Don't worry. I brought clothes. I planned on coming over so.." She pulled out a pair of black leggings and a grey sweatshirt from her backpack.

"Be back in a boo dear." She blew me a kiss and disappeared into my bathroom.

I chuckled. What am I going to do with her? On a normal note, I would have scolded her for waltzing into my bathroom without permission but Emma is my best friend. She's like a sister to me and besides, the more we spend time together, the closer become and I've taken a great liking to her as well. Her wits, her sass..she's basically the first person who made me comfortable in school. She's growing on me and I liked that.

Just like her brother did four freaking years ago..

Few minutes passed by and she was out of the bathroom freshly showered and clothed. That was my cue to take a shower.

"Mina-chan?!" She yelled my name from the room.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have magazines?" She asked loudly.

"No!" I answer.

"Ugh, what girl doesn't have magazines?" She asked. I could tell she's annoyed.

"I don't know, me?" I shrug, washing my hair.

I heard a groan, "You're so boring."

I laughed at that. I could tell she's pouting now.

I was done with my shower and I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I found Emma lying face first on the bed, sulking?

"Hey." I say wearing a green shirt.

"Hi." She sighed, getting up.

"Why don't you stay on your phone for a bit?" I suggest and she rolls her eyes.

"I would if it were alive." She answers in a monotone voice, "It's currently charging."

"Oh okay," I say and look at the clock that read 2:45pm. I became worried. Brother should be back at this hour. What's taking him so long? I hope he's alright.