Chapter 48

Hanagaki Takemichi

Fuck. Fuck.

Why did I do that? Ugh! I'm such an idiot.

Mikey warned me to stay away from her. I did what I was told but I hurt her.  Fuck my life.

The sad look on her beautiful face crushed my soul to bits. I couldn't even look at her. I don't think I can ever face her after what I did. I'm so ashamed of myself.

I embarassed her..I hurt her so much today. One thing about our school is that news spread quickly. I'm afraid if Mitsuya-kun hears of this, he'll kill me. And Mikey..he'll surely send me to hell.

However, doing that was for my own good. Whatever I feel for her, I need to come out of it. What's the point of loving someone who doesn't even know about your feelings for them? Who knows? She might like Mikey too.

That's why I've decided to leave Shibuya and go very far away. I need to heal, better my mental health and improve myself. For my family and friends.

For Toman. Whatever it takes.

My absence from Toman is temporary so..I need to come back a stronger person.

I enter my room and sit on my bed. My eyes scan my room. Ah shit. I started packing this morning and I need to finish by tomorrow. I'll be leaving in two days.

I still haven't processed the fact I'm leaving. This is all new to me. I'll be in a totally different environment, meet new people..there are so many possibilities on what I can do over there.

I informed my mom about my travel plans and she was okay with it. I'm not surprised though. She's always warned me to stay away from Toman, that they're bad news but..they will always remain in my heart no matter where I go.

I continue packing. When I'm done, I zip up my suitcase and proceed to clean up my room. Suddenly, Mina invades my thoughts once more. Her long luscious hair, her beautiful purple eyes, her lavender scent so addicting, her soft skin..

When she hugged me, it felt like I was in a trance that I couldn't get out of. I didn't want to but..

Forgetting Mina will be very tough. A girl so beautiful..

ARGHHH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

The doorbell buzzes and I head for the door.

I open it to see familiar faces.

"Hey dude! We got food!" Yamagishi grins. All of them did as they raise the plastic bags. At this point, I don't know if I should burst into tears or smile.

I went for the latter. They always have my back.

I eye-smiled, "Come in, everyone."

...

"So how are you feeling?" Akkun asks with a smile. I'm glad to see he's okay. Although he has a bandaid on his cheek, he's fine regardless.

"Well..I'm alive." I chuckle. "I see you've recovered."

He nods, "Yeah. Just got discharged two days ago."

Everyone is here. I can't believe it. Draken, Mitsuya, Baji, Hakkai, Smiley and Angry, Chifuyu..everyone. They came just to see me? Guess I really mean a lot to them than I  thought.

"So...Takemichi, how you doing man?" Baji pats my back.

"Haven't seen you in a while bro." Chifuyu leans back on the chair.

"I'm better now. Thanks." I appreciate. Honestly, I feel a lot better than I was in the past weeks.

"Glad you are dude. I was so worried about you." Hakkai sighs.